Let?s put a label on all Dominican women

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I keep reading posts in this forum referring to some Dominican women as, Cueros, Chopas, Puntas, hoes, and so on. How is it we have so many different labels for these women? Normally, these labels only come up if we are discussing poor barrio girls or AI workers.

I say it is time to set the record straight. Lets once and for all put a real label on these chicas so respectable Dominican men, tourist, and ex-pats know them for what they really are.

I?ll give a few scenarios of women I have been involved with and you can help me put a label on them. You can add your description of women you know are have been involved with and at the end of a week or so we will all know what they should be referred to as.

Chica ?A?: She works in animation at an AI hotel. She has several men from foreign countries send her money each month. Her goal is to live in the US, Canada or Europe. If none of her foreign men are in town she sleeps with her Dominican boyfriend.

Chica ?B?: She dose not have a job, she hangs out in bars or carwashes. Always dresses to show off her best assets. She will pick up almost any man because she has 2 children and no skills. Knows every word to every bachata song, and listens to her music at a db just slight of deafening.

Chica ?C?: Would not be caught dead with a foreigner. Only hangs out in her barrio and only hangs with motoconchos and Tigueries. She has 3 kids from 3 different men. Has never charged for sexual services.

Chica ?D?: She is a university student. Sometimes while walking home from school she will accept a ride from a tourist or much older Dominican guy. Sometimes she will have sex with them but is always reluctant to ask for money. She simply accepts any monies they give her.

Chica ?E?: A little older and a little wiser, she is a professional with an above average job. She is well educated, no children, but is tired of being miss treated and cheated on by her Dominican boyfriends. She goes to the nicer nightclub and bars and will occasionally have sex with a well dressed tourist or rich Dominican. Really she is just looking for Mr. Right.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mucho easy!

chuckuindy said:
I keep reading posts in this forum referring to some Dominican women as, Cueros, Chopas, Puntas, hoes, and so on. How is it we have so many different labels for these women? Normally, these labels only come up if we are discussing poor barrio girls or AI workers.

I say it is time to set the record straight. Lets once and for all put a real label on these chicas so respectable Dominican men, tourist, and ex-pats know them for what they really are.

I’ll give a few scenarios of women I have been involved with and you can help me put a label on them. You can add your description of women you know are have been involved with and at the end of a week or so we will all know what they should be referred to as.

Chica “A”: She works in animation at an AI hotel. She has several men from foreign countries send her money each month. Her goal is to live in the US, Canada or Europe. If none of her foreign men are in town she sleeps with her Dominican boyfriend.

Chica “B”: She dose not have a job, she hangs out in bars or carwashes. Always dresses to show off her best assets. She will pick up almost any man because she has 2 children and no skills. Knows every word to every bachata song, and listens to her music at a db just slight of deafening.

Chica “C”: Would not be caught dead with a foreigner. Only hangs out in her barrio and only hangs with motoconchos and Tigueries. She has 3 kids from 3 different men. Has never charged for sexual services.

Chica “D”: She is a university student. Sometimes while walking home from school she will accept a ride from a tourist or much older Dominican guy. Sometimes she will have sex with them but is always reluctant to ask for money. She simply accepts any monies they give her.

Chica “E”: A little older and a little wiser, she is a professional with an above average job. She is well educated, no children, but is tired of being miss treated and cheated on by her Dominican boyfriends. She goes to the nicer nightclub and bars and will occasionally have sex with a well dressed tourist or rich Dominican. Really she is just looking for Mr. Right.

Chuckuindy
First off, Charlie, a cuero, a puta, a hoe and a sankiette, for some people, have the same meaning: A whore.

This is very easy, at least for me. Here it goes:

Chica "A"= A cuero/puta sankiette.

Chica "B"= A cuero/puta/sankiette.

Chica "C"= An uneducated woman who is a product of her surroundings.

Chica "D"= A cuero in training.

Chica "E"= An educated cuero/puta since looking for Mr. Right does NOT mean that one has to "BANG" whomever crosses one's path just to see what's "out there". Nothing wrong with dating and getting to know a person.

Haven't you noticed that when an educated "cuerona" bangs whomever she wants, it's called "looking for Mr Right". If I were a female and I don't people to label me as a "cuero", I would use that same excuse, "looking for Mr Right". Hahahahaha!.

Old saying: "mejor solo que mal acompanado" (better alone than with bad company).

Btw, NOT ALL DOMINICANS ARE AS THE OP DESCRIBED since there are MANY Dominicans that even if poor, do not have 2 or 3 kids with different fathers and there are MANY Dominicans even if poor, would NOT sell their bodies and there are MANY well-educated Dominicans that are NOT looking for Mr Right and banging men just for a little "Mr. Right" search. SOME rather be alone than to be cueros!.

Believe it or not, there are MANY Dominican "Men Haters" in the DR who would NOT bed a man for ANY amount of money!. I know of 4!.

Btw 2, I have used the "P" and "C" words on thread, more than ever. I have to go wash my mouth!.

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Robert said:
I think we should be putting labels on the men, not the woman....

How about we start putting labels on the DR1 men? If so, the thread could actually get interesting.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I'm a Good Boy!

trina said:
How about we start putting labels on the DR1 men? If so, the thread could actually get interesting.
Oh Sh_t!!

-Helpmann :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
trina said:

I second that. Someone start the thread pleeeease.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The rules please

Robert said:
I think we should be putting labels on the men, not the woman....

Robert-if we were to label male board members how would we get around "no personal attacks"? Wouldn't some of the labels that would be applied look like a personal attack?

JOHN

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
johne said:
Robert-if we were to label male board members how would we get around "no personal attacks"? Wouldn't some of the labels that would be applied look like a personal attack?

JOHN

I think we're joking. At least, I was, thus the "laughy face". As for Robert's comment, I believe he was talking about DR men, however, I took it a step further and said DR1 men, aka board members.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
johne said:

JOHN

I think you know what I mean. Kind of childish to try and label woman.
We all see them differently, one man's trash is another man's treasure etc...

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
It

johne said:

JOHN
was a joke... relax

are u worried?

jeesh

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mistaken?

johne said:

JOHN
I think that Robert meant labeling the people that use/bed people like the ones the OP described. I don't think he meant labeling DR1 members. I could be wrong.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Robert said:
I think you know what I mean. Kind of childish to try and label woman.
We all see them differently, one man's trash is another man's treasure etc...
You are right, it is childish. However most of us form an early opinion of any one we meet and attach some type of label to them, right or wrong. When we talk about that person instead of saying, ? well I really do not know enough about them to say?, we share our unfounded opinions.

Chuckuindy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
First of all, the labels : cuero, puta, chica beeper, grillo, chopa etc are not invented by foreigners but by dominicans themselves. If a girl is a slut and dresses like one and acts like one then she is a slut (puta, cuero) regardless of her financial background. A very rich santiago woman married to a dominican millionaire is busted slutting around with many dom men. She is a millionaire even by american standards and hillbilly knows whom I am talking about. She is a wife of a very well respected man in santiago yet in the eyes of santiagueros, she is a cuero.
It so happens majority of young barrio women who are seen with old foreign tourists are considered cueros by the local dominicans. An ugly barrio girl = grillo and a low life mal-vestida barrio girl with a tourist is either called a cucaracha (cockroach) or a chopa but she can be attractive.
The rich girls who slut around are simply called cueros or putas. The university girls who sleep with lawyers, doctors are called chica beeper (call girls).
The decent working girls are unknown to foreigners so lets not even worry about them.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
amazing!!!

AZB said:
First of all, the labels : cuero, puta, chica beeper, grillo, chopa etc are not invented by foreigners but by dominicans themselves. If a girl is a slut and dresses like one and acts like one then she is a slut (puta, cuero) regardless of her financial background. A very rich santiago woman married to a dominican millionaire is busted slutting around with many dom men. She is a millionaire even by american standards and hillbilly knows whom I am talking about. She is a wife of a very well respected man in santiago yet in the eyes of santiagueros, she is a cuero.
It so happens majority of young barrio women who are seen with old foreign tourists are considered cueros by the local dominicans. An ugly barrio girl = grillo and a low life mal-vestida barrio girl with a tourist is either called a cucaracha (cockroach) or a chopa but she can be attractive.
The rich girls who slut around are simply called cueros or putas. The university girls who sleep with lawyers, doctors are called chica beeper (call girls).
The decent working girls are unknown to foreigners so lets not even worry about them.
AZB

just curious, do u have charts at home with all these descriptions.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Label: Fea...

AZB said:
AZB
Do these girls have a label? If so, is it "Fea."

-Helpmann :laugh: