Graciela Fermin

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Does anyone have current contact info / telephone numbers to reach Graciela Fermin in POP?

Thanks in advance.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
No, she is a lawyer (who WAS a Senatador & didn't make the selection this year) in Puerto Plata. She is cousin to Alberto Noesi GringoCarlos so HE will have up to date contact details.

PM or e-mail if you have problems & I will go up to her offices & get the most current e-mail/Tel. No's!! ~ Grahame.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
These seem to work for me..........

Office (809)586-9534
Fax (809)586-3340

..........those are for Graciela..............her daughter Amber now has her own practice and own numbers..............

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Conchman said:
Is she Argentinian living in Playa Cofresi (POP)?

Conchman: Do you know and Argentinian living in Playa Cofresi by that name? Is she married to a very young Dominican and they have a beautiful baby named Morena or something like that?

MQ

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Musicqueen said:
Conchman: Do you know and Argentinian living in Playa Cofresi by that name? Is she married to a very young Dominican and they have a beautiful baby named Morena or something like that?

MQ

Yes I do,

The young Dominican's name is Eddy...Morena is not his daughter though - but practically yes. She was supposed to go back to Argentina but that was months ago. If you PM me I give you their phone number.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, my God...what a coincidence...I met them about 4 years ago when I stayed at the same AI there were staying in...

Graciela heard me talking one day and asked me where I was from...and since I'm from Uruguay, she was really happy to have someone from a similiar culture to talk to...

Morena was like 1 1/2 when I met them, but I thought for sure she was Eddy's daughter...

I have their number, I called them once when I went to stay at the Coral Marien in POP, but they were not in town at the time...so we couldn't meet up...

Was she going to Argentina for a visit, or to stay?

What a small world!

MQ