Looking for a Spanish Tutor in Boca Chica

ajonas

Jun 27, 2006
I am a recently graduated student that will be departing for Boca Chica next week to work at a baseball academy for at least a few months. My Spanish is quite weak and I am looking for a tutor for the afternoons. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know there are plenty of language schools in SD, but I'd rather not commute everyday.

Thanks,
Adam

ajonas

Jun 27, 2006
Teaching English is already part of my job. I'm looking for someone externally...

Adam

hmendez

Jul 24, 2006
Pregunta for Adam.

Hi Adam:
Saw you not to recent posting. Did you ever manage to find a tutor? How has your experience in DR been so far? Are you working in Baseball City in Boca Chica? I will be heading out to BC later this week from July 26th-30th. Would love to catch up with you if you are around. I work extensively with DR baseball players as both a sports agent and founder of a sports foundation. I would love to know what your work there entails and how you came about this work. Do you happen to know either John Siebel or Lou Melendez?

Anyway, look forward to hearing from you. I am not certain if one is allowed to post email address' here so I guess I will just keep checking this post for your response.

Adios,
Harold

ajonas

Jun 27, 2006
Harold

Yes, I am in baseball city. My email is adamcjonas@gmail.com
Sorry I didn?t check this until now... would have liked to meet up. Email me any how, would like to learn about you regardless....

Best,
Adam