fooling around Sankies-research by Momita

momita

May 17, 2006
I have just come back from Cabarete.As I said before I was going to try sankies tricks by myself. And I did !!!!
After my first visit three months ago,I haven't had idea who are sankies.
Even I kept their side on this forum.Silly me:ermm:

Then Me and my friend arrived to the same town,the same resort.
And show has begun!!
Obviously Animation Team/hotel staff reconized us perfectly.That was big shock for me how wonderful they treat us just because we were here second time in such a short time.And also We told them that we are going to move to Cabarete SOON.I didn't know how rich I am:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
First night we went to Disco with two "lovely" guys (hotel staff).
That was something!!First night first broken heart (his ofcouse).Hi said he loves me so much and he can not live with me anymore.Asked me if I want be his girlfriend.I said maybe-ha!!My friend had the same problem.
By the way guess who paid for drinks????Thank God they are not so expensive
as in England.
Second night and another more and less the same scenario.
After few days I met on the beach ex-worker of our hotel,he was good "friend of mine" during our first stay.Somebody told his friend and his friend told him that we are back.Wow they work very fast.Well then we went to disco this night.And Again this one told me that he loves me and want merry me .Oooo lucky me:bored: I said maybe-ha.
Guess who paid for drinks?????:eek:
Next night we went to Disco alone.But after maybe two hours four of them were sitting with us!!!Sooo hot.I never ever heard so many nice things about me in one night.One plus, they dance so good.
Then we decided to choose just two of them and they walked us to our hotel and that night my friend was asked for money for taxi.Just 200 Pesos:bunny: she refused nicely.He said no problemo Mami,I still love you.Isn't he sweet?
My boyfriend asked me for money aswell.He wanted see me every night but it is too far to his home and he needed money for taxi-10$.When I said no he said he loves me so much and I don't and he started crying....For god sake they are realy good.Is there special school for sankies???Well finally he went home by his own foot.But next day he was back.
I started be very tired of them ,they never give up.
Well finally I had three "boyfriends" in the same time.And that was over my head.One of them gave me engagement ring!He wanted me go to his house and meet his family.
Mostly day by day looks the same because they have got very poor rerpertoire.I am suprised that so many women and girls take them seriously.Why?Do they need attention so desperetly?Nobody loved them before? I saw Also glory Tour. Ex-Animation team workers caming back to their hotels as a guests with their girlfriends.And funniest is that they are like hero for others workers.It doesn't matter that girlfriend is 30 years older!I feel really sorry for that women.
And I feel sorry for my sankies.They wasted so much time for nothing.But it was my small revenge.:squareeye I brought home engagement ring,5 cd's with my beloved regeton and earrings. ALL FROM MY BOYFRIENDS.
And now I have to admit.ALL hotel/resort/beach workers are sankies.All of them.Then girls please do not even think that your boyfriend is different.NO WAY.
Oooo by the way There are better and worse Sankies.
1 Exellent Sankie-Lives with his rich mami in her condo
2 Very Good Sankie-going every few nights to expencive motel outside Town.(They all have that numbers in his cellphones)Lady thinks that she pay just for hotel $100 but truth is that half is going to her Boyfriend's pocket.
3Good Sankie-Has got new MP3 from his new girlfriend and money for taxi and drinks.
However I must say I had really great time and I am still going to move to DR. And also I met realy nice Dominican in Puerto Plata.We went to Disco few times and they paid for they drinks;)
I have nothing more to say but GIRLS STAY AWAY from all Sankies .They not worth yours attention.
Love you all
Momita
P.S I met very nice Policeman from Puerto Plata.Is he a Sankies as well?;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
momita said:
. 1 P.S I met very nice Policeman from Puerto Plata.Is he a Sankies as well?;)

There have been posts about girls and policemen, they were sankies too.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Nice report, momita; I think you proved your thesis that you could out Sankie tha Sankies.

It's amazing what a little awareness can bring.

Be careful about the Policeman. He could be a great guy or he could have Sankie in his soul and not know it yet.

:cool:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Be even more careful about policemen, I think they make less money than a resort worker. ;)

cocoluva

Jun 26, 2006
Is it an insult to call someone a sanky, or is it something they are proud of?

He actually cried? wow...good for you for not falling for his tricks!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
It's a Sunny thing

I had a female friend in POP who was involved with a poiceman. Now she is in jail herself.

True story.

Chuckuindy

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
chuckuindy said:
I had a female friend in POP who was involved with a poiceman. Now she is in jail herself.

True story.

Chuckuindy
You crack me up, Chuck.
Anyhow, Momita, that was one heck of a report.
Thanks

momita

May 17, 2006
hard job

Celt202 said:
Be careful about the Policeman. He could be a great guy or he could have Sankie in his soul and not know it yet.

:cool:

I am very careful and I have to go again and do research on Police Station;)
Such a hard job!!!
But seriously No worries I will never meet him again as I haven't any contact with him.
But his salary must be good if he has got quite good car.
Present from his Mami???? Oooo no I give UP.;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
when police find a stolen car, they usually drive it for a few weeks or even months before they get caught themselves. If its a coronel, me might just keep the car.
AZB

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The biggest sankies

P.S I met very nice Policeman from Puerto Plata.Is he a Sankies as well?;)[/QUOTE]

The sankies with badge, the gun and the authority to put other sankies in jail are the biggest sankies down there. Watch out for the sankies with the stars and scrammbled eggs on their hat brims. They are the sankie cop's bosses

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The sanky's revenge

Possibly sweet talking you into going out with him again. Then planting some drugs on you and then calling his partners up to get out of you what they wanted in the first place. Your money!

They don't love you and they don't care about you. They will do whatever they have to do to get Pablo Duarte out of your pocketbook.

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Hmmm... I dont have any police-sanky experiences, not in Cabarete and not in Santiago. They did try to get my money, but not in a nice way!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Are you kidding me people ??? This thread is a joke !
it’s nice if you feel sorry for the loser (OP), but don’t make her ego any more bigger… she might come out with her own “How to speak English and pick up Sankies in 24 hours” novel next.
She went with the intentions of playing the players …. Big whoop ! Like it’s never been done before…. I guess it takes a lot of BS, lying that you live in England, lying that you speak Polish, ….. Sugar, she said she doesn’t even know how rich she is !!! lol

P.S – Can someone give one of the imaginery “boyfriends” his other foot so that he doesn’t have to hop back home….I’m assuming we’d give it to Momita cause nobody else can see him but her….
I’d love to hear her Spanish LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
la_barbie said:
it?s nice if you feel sorry for the loser (OP)

Who is feeling sorry for momita? It was a great post. Maybe there have been other posts about playing the players but I don't remember ever seeing one.

Momita, you go girl! Move over Joseph Conrad. :laugh:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
LOL .... okay !!!

Obviously some people need a good smacking from the neck up lol

Wow, some people are so blind lol But hey, whatever floats you're boat .... LOL LOL LOL

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
la_barbie said:
Are you kidding me people ??? This thread is a joke !
it?s nice if you feel sorry for the loser (OP), but don?t make her ego any more bigger? she might come out with her own ?How to speak English and pick up Sankies in 24 hours? novel next.
She went with the intentions of playing the players ?. Big whoop ! Like it?s never been done before?. I guess it takes a lot of BS, lying that you live in England, lying that you speak Polish, ?.. Sugar, she said she doesn?t even know how rich she is !!! lol

P.S ? Can someone give one of the imaginery ?boyfriends? his other foot so that he doesn?t have to hop back home?.I?m assuming we?d give it to Momita cause nobody else can see him but her?.
I?d love to hear her Spanish LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hahahahahhahaha!!! la_barbie!!! You beat me to it!!! I was going to post the same thing!!!

I can't believe that there are so many naive people here that believe all this CRAP!!! He/she...whoever this poster is...is just playing a joke on all of you!!!

Besides, this has been proven over and over again...it's just the same story except that he/she says they (sankies) were turned down!!!! But he/she STILL went home with a ring :cheeky: and c.d.s and what other crap they gave him/her...

Give me a break...how much more gullible can you be??? Oh, and I suggest...go ahead and date your policeman, no ...he's not a sankie...:bored:

MQ

Come on, now...who is this poster, really? AZB, Miguel? It's very clever...whoever it is he/she is sure fooling a lot of people...not just the sankies!!!;)