Parking

LaBoricua1979

Jun 29, 2006
I will be traveling to Santo Domingo next month ....... I will be renting a car at the SDQ airport and staying in Zona Colonial area (near el conde street).... I dont think there is street parking available....... Is there like a nearby 24 hour Parking Lot where I can park the car??? Help!!!!!!:ermm:

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
Are you staying in the hotel? If yes, hotel stuff will most certainly know of any nearby parkings.

I stayed in Casa Dona Elvira B&B on Padre Billini (great, clean, quiet place with WiFi and LAN) and there is an overnight parking just around the corner from this hotel (RD$60/night if you use it for a week and negotiate, RD$120/night if you pay what they ask for), walking distance from El Conde. Sorry I forgot the street addres for the parking, but just knock on the door of Dona Elvira hotel at 207 Padre Billini and ask for the overnight parking.

Found a map, https://www.dona-elvira.com/Map.htm - the parking is on Jose Reyes street, very close to the corner on the left side, if you drive from Padre Billini, and two blocks from El Conde. There is no sign, just enter through the open gate into large parking lot.

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is in fact an indoor garage in the Zona Colonial, I don?t know the hours though. Maybe someone else knows?