Pictures without captions

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
How come the first two pages of the gallery have no captions? There are about 3 of mine but there's no names under them...

Hollywud, I posted this in the general forum in case you send back pointers on how we should send you the pictures and the captions (other than making them smaller for you).

Also, how should we send you a picture for our 'mugshot' - this is so that the newbies can identify themselves on there - there arent many mugshots at all.

Thank you!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
TD,

I think they are having some kind of issues with the media gallery. If I'm not mistaken Robert is revamping that whole section. Just seems to be taking forever.

Robert - how is it coming with the media gallery? Inquiring minds want to know.

First of all there were no comments attached to the uploads, when you do an upload there is a spot to place "Comments" fill it in and I cut and paste it.

I have not received any pics lately as the Media Gallery is being revamped but this is not a high priority for DR1 staff, there are many other things that need attended to in the operation of a website. robert will forward pics along to me in due time, when things are ready.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
So you suggest that we hold off sending pics for now?

If so, will you let us know when OK to do so?

Thanks...

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Errr...what gallery??? I can't find any gallery...where be please?? Thanks, Emma ;-)