question on Riu Mambo all inclusive resort

joseinoa

Jan 20, 2005
for anyone that may have information i was just wondering i am going to riu mambo with 9 people does anyone know if i can fit 3 people per room so that i only have to book 3 rooms or do they not allow that. because i keep getting different answers on it. some say i will have to book 4 rooms others say ill be ok with 3 rooms. ive even called them and they keep giving me different answers and the run around.

occupancy

Depends on who you are booking through, many resorts restrict to 3 adults per room.
The Mambo have rooms with 2 beds so unless they have rules, it shouldnt be a problem.

From the Sunquest site (canadian)

"Riu Mambo
Accommodation:
Hotel Room A/C, ceiling fan, two 3/4 beds, mini bar* with complimentary soft drinks, beer and bottled water, liquor dispenser* with complimentary rum & gin, satellite TV, phone, full bathroom, in room safe, balcony or terrace. (Max. occ. 3 adults & 1 infant or 2 adults & 2 children in existing bedding.)"

joseinoa

Jan 20, 2005
thanks for the reply i dont think it will be a problem i just dont want any issues especially since im only going for 2 nights.