Zoe Saldana or Dania Ramirez

D-Money

Apr 13, 2006
Whose better looking from these 2 dominican actresses?Zoe Saldana or Dania Ramirez?

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
D-Money said:
Whose better looking from these 2 dominican actresses?Zoe Saldana or Dania Ramirez?

i know/met zoe thru a girlfriend at a party- shes very pretty in person, very natural.
you should see her sister, BEAUTIFUL girl too

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
D-Money said:

I love Zoe, she is so beautiful!! And a wonderful actress as well.... :cheeky:

May 12, 2005
I lean towards Zoe being the prettier of the 2, but saying one is prettier than the other is like having to choose between filet mignon and lobster. Can't go wrong with either choice.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Frank the Tank said:
I lean towards Zoe being the prettier of the 2, but saying one is prettier than the other is like having to choose between filet mignon and lobster. Can't go wrong with either choice.
I think that zoe is the most domesticated.

lol

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Dania Ramirez, hands down, she wins IMHO.... I've seen her in person, actually didn't even know who she was until a friend of mine pointed her out, it was pre X-men 3 (at least before I saw it)....

Paz,
Capo

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
capodominicano said:
Dania Ramirez, hands down, she wins IMHO.... I've seen her in person, actually didn't even know who she was until a friend of mine pointed her out, it was pre X-men 3 (at least before I saw it)....

Paz,
Capo
Well, I might have to go up to NYC then to see if I bump into her 3 times or something :D

jencarter

Sep 14, 2006

For me its Zoe Saldana...She's so pretty and how i wish i was in her shoes during the making of the movie HAVEN...that's because her partner in the movie is the sexy Orlando Bloom.

3534069.jpg

zoe_aim.gif

Watch the Movie Trailer

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I met Zoe at Aventuras Album Release Party last May.... she's very beautiful in person... but I gotta say ... I could knock her out with one of my boobs lol