Let the fun begin....

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The BBQ weekend is here, and DR1ers are starting to arrive.
For the next while, our world famous moderator, Rick Snyder, will be posting from here on the North coast.
He and his wife Marisabel and son John, just treked 7 hours accross the country from El Seybo to join the festivities.
Most will be arriving tomorrow, filling up the local hotels.
DR1 is taking over Sosua.
Several members will be bringing goodies for the feast.
I won't ruin the surprises, but special thanks to D & D, Chris, Campesina, Ricardo of Sosua, Texas Ted & Monica, Brad of Northern Coast Dive center, JRR, AZB, DavidZ, Robert & Scandall and all the others who are contributing.

Reactions: Tamborista

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Cool! Me, Scandall, Cris Colon and Robert will be in for dinner tomorrow :)

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Rocky said:
And we'll be featuring peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, special for you....

In that case we will be in for a few beers after dinner tomorrow :)

Larry

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
More Famous People...

Jay, aka, JRR, has arrived with Mandel bread (snuck a piece, and it's scrumptious), Robert (Of the Royal DR1 Family), Randall Scandall (Mangu Minute Star) Larry, aka Mango Larry, and Apostropheman, aka Apos, have all made appearances, but still no sign of that loveable teddy bear, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Veni Vendi Vici"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means: .
I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing!"

"I'm Right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These DR! Parties just keep getting bigger and better!

Rocky was the perfect host, as usual.We started eating at 2,and the grills are still glowing! Burgers,sausages,steaks,"Rocky's" FAMOUS ribs,lasagna,dominican stewed beef,salads,beans,and at least 10 different deserts.All "Ho-Made"! Make that "Home- Made"!,I don't want "AZB" to get the wrong idea!;)
Don't miss this weeks "Special Edition" of the "Mangu Minute" recorded "LIVE" at the party at "Rocky's Blues Bar" in the beautiful Sosua North Coast Dominican Republic!!! Interviews with some DR1 "Regulars" and even some DR1 "Irregulars"!

"Weather Is Here,Wish You Were Beautiful"!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheeky:
KKKKKKKKKKCris KKKKKKKCalon"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!