Manny Ramirez NOT Going To All-Stars Game-What Else Is New!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I knew that it was a matter of time before Ramirez came up with his 3rd "I can't go to the All Stars game because I am injured" statement.

Well, let's not disappoint, Mr. Ramirez is NOT going to the game because of a injury BUT a injury that is NOT bad enough to stop him from playing now. I guess that it's bad enough that he needs to rest 3 days (before, during and after the ASG). Amazing!.

If he is not getting thousands of dollars from his team if selected, what happened to "Love of the game", whatever that means anymore?.

If he IS getting thousands and still don't go because he has more money than God, then what about representing your country, fan and team, whatever that means to him.

I keep on saying it, the game of baseball is going straight to hell. They will keep on losing fans left and right with players like Ramirez taking it for granted every chance they get.

Trust me, even Soccer is stealing baseball fans!. How I know?:

Because I, whom have NEVER, EEEEVER watched a Soccer game in my entire life because I thought that it was an absurd game, saw myself watching a few Soccer games instead of MANY baseball games going at the same time on my MLB Package, which I am cancelling real soon btw.

Baseball needs more real men playing the game, no so many cry-babies. Nowadays these pampered players, even if they get a little sand in their eyes, they want to be put on the disabled list. Give me a break.

Meanwhile, a horse of a MAN, Andre Dawson played, GET THIS: 21 years with bad knees. 21 years!. To make it worse, his first 10 years were played with the Montreal Expos, if I am not mistaken, and he said that the field was so hard and it hurt so much that it was like playing on CONCRETE. And GET THIS: he never, ever went into the disabled list those 10 years.

This man had so much love for the game that even when a doctor told him that his pain would be so bad, that he (the doctor) was only going to give him 4 years to play because he was not going to be able to take the pain, he ended up playing 21 years, pain and all..

Those of you who watched him play know what I am talking about. For me, it was painful to watch him run. The way he used to run, one knew that he was running hurt all the time. Just imagine his pain after hitting a triple!.

And btw, he NEVER missed ANY of his 7 or 8 invitations to play in the ALL-Stars Game, hurt and all!.

It's not about "Love" anymore. "Money" has a better sound to it!.

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
You're such a hater

miguel said:
I knew that it was a matter of time before Ramirez came up with his 3rd "I can't go to the All Stars game because I am injured" statement.
That's not true, he's always used his grandmother in Miami as his excuse. She's died at leat 2x by my count. This is the first injury excuse, I think.

miguel said:
Well, let's not disappoint, Mr. Ramirez is NOT going to the game because of a injury BUT a injury that is NOT bad enough to stop him from playing now. I guess that it's bad enough that he needs to rest 3 days (before, during and after the ASG). Amazing!.

If he is not getting thousands of dollars from his team if selected, what happened to "Love of the game", whatever that means anymore?.

If he IS getting thousands and still don't go because he has more money than God, then what about representing your country, fan and team, whatever that means to him.
Representing his country? Which one?

The fans? Red Sox fans want to see him healthy, so that he may continue his career onslaught of pitchers. Same with his teammates.

The All-Star game has nothing to do with baseball or fans, it's 100% marketing. They still don't know what to do with it baseball-wise.

miguel said:
I keep on saying it, the game of baseball is going straight to hell. They will keep on losing fans left and right with players like Ramirez taking it for granted every chance they get.

Trust me, even Soccer is stealing baseball fans!. How I know?:
Yeah, every 4 years MLB is shaking in it's shoes. The World Cup has no effect on MLB whatsoever.

miguel said:
Because I, whom have NEVER, EEEEVER watched a Soccer game in my entire life because I thought that it was an absurd game, saw myself watching a few Soccer games instead of MANY baseball games going at the same time on my MLB Package, which I am cancelling real soon btw.

Baseball needs more real men playing the game, no so many cry-babies. Nowadays these pampered players, even if they get a little sand in their eyes, they want to be put on the disabled list. Give me a break.
You mean the guys who fall down and pantomime a gunshot wound to the stomach every time they get tripped and fall down and go boom? Those half-sissies?

miguel said:
It's not about "Love" anymore. "Money" has a better sound to it!.
Medication kicks in. Do you really recall a time when it wasn't about money?

Me neither.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What are you talking about man!

Cleef said:
That's not true, he's always used his grandmother in Miami as his excuse. She's died at leat 2x by my count. This is the first injury excuse, I think.

Representing his country? Which one?

The fans? Red Sox fans want to see him healthy, so that he may continue his career onslaught of pitchers. Same with his teammates.

The All-Star game has nothing to do with baseball or fans, it's 100% marketing. They still don't know what to do with it baseball-wise.

Yeah, every 4 years MLB is shaking in it's shoes. The World Cup has no effect on MLB whatsoever.

You mean the guys who fall down and pantomime a gunshot wound to the stomach every time they get tripped and fall down and go boom? Those half-sissies?

Medication kicks in. Do you really recall a time when it wasn't about money?

Me neither.
Are you posting because you know what you are talking about or because today you woke up in a "smile on your face"?. A funny mood it is, I gather!.

1- 2 times he used the same excuse: Hanstrings (sic, I think)
2- He claims to be Dominican.
3- The Sucks fans and the teammates?-Since when does he cares for anybody other than himself. Please refresh my memory.
4- The ASG has nothing to do with baseball and fans- wow, is that the reason they play it with a football and a lot of contracts states that if their player is selected, that they will receive a BIG bonus. Remember Mike Schmidt getting 250,000 for the Phillies many moons ago?. Maybe it was 250,000 slaps!.
5- Just wait and see how big Soccer is going to get here. Whether you don't like it and I don't like it that much, it will get bigger.
6-When was not about money?- ask that kid from the Mariners, Lopez, who started to cry openly when he was told that he was selected to the All-Stars Game. He will not be making a penny but said that it has been his dream since he was a little boy.

Now, do you add things of no value because you, like me, have time to kill?.

Btw, I am not a Ramirez hater. Far from it. Just a crybaby disliker.
But, can you stop being a Sucks fan for a second and be a baseball fan for a change?. Of course not. For you guys, baseball starts and ends in Boston. I just hope that you live long enough to celebrate another WS victory. Perhaps they can win another one when you are still young, 120 years young that is, hahahahaha. Nah, Ortiz is there so they can probably do it in less than 99 years, hahaha.

why all the squawking?

Miguel - after reading your posts about Manny, and the several times he hasn't played in the ASG already, I guess I am not understanding why it's a big deal that he isn't playing this year?

Pedro isn't playing in it either, and this follows his pattern over the past few years as well. Fpr some reason though, no one is squawking about this.

Don't get me wrong - Cleef already knows how I feel about Manny - he's a bum who only cares about one thing - Manny. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with David Ortiz, who is a class act both on and off the field.

The DR would be lucky to have more men like Ortiz, who genuinely care about the poor in the DR. Heaven knows - most dominican ballplayers and the dominican government certainly don't.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
See....

Steve Pindar said:
Miguel - after reading your posts about Manny, and the several times he hasn't played in the ASG already, I guess I am not understanding why it's a big deal that he isn't playing this year?

Pedro isn't playing in it either, and this follows his pattern over the past few years as well. Fpr some reason though, no one is squawking about this.

Don't get me wrong - Cleef already knows how I feel about Manny - he's a bum who only cares about one thing - Manny. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with David Ortiz, who is a class act both on and off the field.

The DR would be lucky to have more men like Ortiz, who genuinely care about the poor in the DR. Heaven knows - most dominican ballplayers and the dominican government certainly don't.
Like a said about Manny, what else is new!.

The point that I am trying to make is that THIS guy does not care about the game as much as MANY seem to think that he does. He is a disgrace to the game. Others would give anything to be selected and him, I think that he would even pay NOT to be selected.

Martinez is another NUTJOB when it comes to the ASG but at least the Mets put him on the disabled list from NOW until the 29th. MannyMe is still playing. If the team cares so much about his injury, why NOT have him resting NOW insted of risking a greater "injury".

You are right, MannyMe should not be mentioned when Ortiz and other great Dominicans are being "talked-about". He is more suitable for a Jorge Bell, Joaquin Andujar, Pedro Borbon..... conversation. Not in talent, though, just in his "love" for the game!.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
manny being manny

gotta say...as a sox fan...i'd rather see him sit out the all star game.

It means absolutely nothing. It is one thing to risk playing for your team...another risking injury for a game that means nada..except for cbs or espn or whoever is showing that game.

(by the way..its hamstring).

The all star game means absolutely nothing...why risk hurting yourself and your career? for what?

I just wonder where manny will end up next year. Yankees or Mets? I'd bet on METS.

In the meantime (GO SOX!!) watching them play chi white sox right now

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
jrzyguy said:
gotta say...as a sox fan...i'd rather see him sit out the all star game.

It means absolutely nothing. It is one thing to risk playing for your team...another risking injury for a game that means nada..except for cbs or espn or whoever is showing that game.

(by the way..its hamstring).

The all star game means absolutely nothing...why risk hurting yourself and your career? for what?

I just wonder where manny will end up next year. Yankees or Mets? I'd bet on METS.

In the meantime (GO SOX!!) watching them play chi white sox right now

It's definitely entertainment...... but also who has home-field in the World Series.;)

The American League is so loaded... that he will be hardly missed.

Now come October....WELL?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
It started with Manny, from Saaaaawwwx

miguel said:
1- 2 times he used the same excuse: Hanstrings (sic, I think)
So what.
miguel said:
2- He claims to be Dominican.
He was running out of the Saaawx dugout with an American flag last time I checked.

miguel said:
3- The Sucks fans and the teammates?-Since when does he cares for anybody other than himself. Please refresh my memory.
Who do you care most about? He cares for his teammates; all that grabbing and hugging is indicative of something.
miguel said:
4- The ASG has nothing to do with baseball and fans- wow, is that the reason they play it with a football and a lot of contracts states that if their player is selected, that they will receive a BIG bonus.
Agents put those clauses in contracts, MLB (teams) don't. If the player is an All-Star, it's money well earned. If he doesn't, the team is likely worse off.
miguel said:
5- Just wait and see how big Soccer is going to get here. Whether you don't like it and I don't like it that much, it will get bigger.
I played it and love it, even more now as a fan. It's apples and oranges at this point.
miguel said:
6-When was not about money?- ask that kid from the Mariners, Lopez, who started to cry openly when he was told that he was selected to the All-Stars Game. He will not be making a penny but said that it has been his dream since he was a little boy.
Good for him. When "losers" like Manny decide to rest from a grueling season, younger kids get the opportunity of a lifetime. Who loses? The corporate sponsors that suck up all the airtime and make a 90 minute game take 4 hours. They can go pound sand. It means something to Lopez and his family; Manny's been there and done that, why hate the guy for passing up his spot for another?

miguel said:
Btw, I am not a Ramirez hater. Far from it. Just a crybaby disliker.
Yeah, me too. That's why I take the time to level you.

See you in September.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Man!

Cleef said:
So what.
He was running out of the Saaawx dugout with an American flag last time I checked.

Who do you care most about? He cares for his teammates; all that grabbing and hugging is indicative of something.
Agents put those clauses in contracts, MLB (teams) don't. If the player is an All-Star, it's money well earned. If he doesn't, the team is likely worse off.
I played it and love it, even more now as a fan. It's apples and oranges at this point.
Good for him. When "losers" like Manny decide to rest from a grueling season, younger kids get the opportunity of a lifetime. Who loses? The corporate sponsors that suck up all the airtime and make a 90 minute game take 4 hours. They can go pound sand. It means something to Lopez and his family; Manny's been there and done that, why hate the guy for passing up his spot for another?

Yeah, me too. That's why I take the time to level you.

See you in September.
What was I thinking!.

I should have known better than to post on this forum, a forum run by someone who is NOT a baseball fan, just a plain Sucks fan.

No Sucks player can ever do anything wrong in your book, Cleef, so therefore I will tell you what I told you many moons ago: "This forum WILL be a very lonely place because we are dealing with a person who can NOT think out of the "SUCKS" box.

I guess that you have covered your ears when MANY former MannyMe teammates have said publicly that he plays only for himself and when so MANY have said that all his "fun and games" with his teammates just happens to happen when the cameras are rolling. BUT:

I think that I wasted enough of my time here. All I know that if it was Alex Rodriguez, yes Me-Rod like you call him, the one doing exactly the same thing Ramirez is doing, Mr. Cleef would have had 75 posts telling EVERYBODY how much of a "big, bad wolf" Me-Rod is and how he is disappointing everybody from here to Mars and how much of a cry-baby and a disgrace he is.

Isn't jealousy a bitch?. It sometimes does not allows the best of us to be baseball fans.

Btw, give me your best shot, on your reply, because it may be the last reply that YOU will get from me on this thread.

Btw 2, Yes, Ramirez is as American as apple pie. The guy can not even put 5 English sentences together before he starts with the "umm umm umm umm" (as in thinking how to say a word or what to say next). Ok, so he went to high school, big deal, so did Almonte and he still can not put 3 sentences together, in English OR Spanish!. I guess that I am Mexican, Colombian and Venezuelan since I carried those flags on fields when our team were playing them. We carried our visitor's flags to show them respect and to make them feel welcomed. Now I know that by doing that, I became a citizen of their countries. Good to know, thanks!. Ay Mexico de mis amores, AJUA!.

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
dang...grab a presidente dude!!

It's one thing to enjoy the sport and the game and the rivalry....but lighten up!

As far as A-rod. Did you read the article about him calling some kid up who is in a coma in NJ? Ok...thats all nice and such...but why not go see the kid in person?!?!? The whole thing smacks as a publicity stunt. If he actualy visited the kid and got involved...i would commend him. But a simple phone call and he and his agents call up the press and tout him as a hero....gimme a break.

I am a lonely boston fan who now lives in nyc....and the only yankee that i like is robinson cano. A true dominican without the swagger and big head.

Ok...with all that said....i am looking forward to a red sox/mets world series...so we can settle the score from 86'

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Another one!

jrzyguy said:
dang...grab a presidente dude!!

It's one thing to enjoy the sport and the game and the rivalry....but lighten up!

As far as A-rod. Did you read the article about him calling some kid up who is in a coma in NJ? Ok...thats all nice and such...but why not go see the kid in person?!?!? The whole thing smacks as a publicity stunt. If he actualy visited the kid and got involved...i would commend him. But a simple phone call and he and his agents call up the press and tout him as a hero....gimme a break.

I am a lonely boston fan who now lives in nyc....and the only yankee that i like is robinson cano. A true dominican without the swagger and big head.

Ok...with all that said....i am looking forward to a red sox/mets world series...so we can settle the score from 86'
I thought I was "talking" to Cleef. But what do I know, JoiseyGuy knows best!.

If you don't like my OPINIONS, don't read them. As simple as that!.

Let me make you aware that I am noticing your NEED of "throwing" your little bits and pieces at me AFTER the "beat the gay guy" comment I made a while back. If you have the balls to take me on, here, do so for a good reason. If not, keep your "jabs" to yourself unless you are prepared to be jabbed 20 times back in return.

Let me remind you again, I am voicing my OPINION, just like you and everybody else. Don't like the way I say things, don't read them. It's that simple. Now go do your hair or something!.

What's wrong with SOME of these people that everytime I voice my opinion, I either have to "lighten up" or "you are making a big deal out of it". It's a fricking OPINION!.

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
You're tripping

miguel said:
I thought I was "talking" to Cleef. But what do I know, JoiseyGuy knows best!.

If you don't like my OPINIONS, don't read them. As simple as that!.
Why don't you take some of your own advice?

miguel said:
Let me make you aware that I am noticing your NEED of "throwing" your little bits and pieces at me AFTER the "beat the gay guy" comment I made a while back. If you have the balls to take me on, here, do so for a good reason. If not, keep your "jabs" to yourself unless you are prepared to be jabbed 20 times back in return.
Making friends everywhere you go. You're more sensitve than MeRod.

miguel said:
Let me remind you again, I am voicing my OPINION, just like you and everybody else. Don't like the way I say things, don't read them. It's that simple. Now go do your hair or something!.

What's wrong with SOME of these people that everytime I voice my opinion, I either have to "lighten up" or "you are making a big deal out of it". It's a fricking OPINION!.
Maybe it's the delivery?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Ahhh Saturday target practice

miguel said:
What was I thinking!.
Fair question. Actually a really good question. If I find out I'll PM you.
miguel said:
I should have known better than to post on this forum,
I doubt it, but it may be the beginning of your evolution.

miguel said:
No Sucks player can ever do anything wrong in your book
Not true, I curse them all the time. In private.

miguel said:
I guess that you have covered your ears when MANY former MannyMe teammates have said publicly that he plays only for himself and when so MANY have said that all his "fun and games" with his teammates just happens to happen when the cameras are rolling. BUT:
Never heard that. Would be interested in seeing it and its context. My hunch is that as my teammate I'd likely be one of the haters too. I don't like his antics at all. I love his hitting, and how much he's improved defensively has astounded me. But I don't know him at all and neither do you.

miguel said:
I think that I wasted enough of my time here. All I know that if it was Alex Rodriguez, yes Me-Rod like you call him, the one doing exactly the same thing Ramirez is doing, Mr. Cleef would have had 75 posts telling EVERYBODY how much of a "big, bad wolf" Me-Rod is and how he is disappointing everybody from here to Mars and how much of a cry-baby and a disgrace he is.
We're all wasting time here, but I find it interesting enough to entertain these inane thoughts that rattle around in your head. And clearly you've been scorned and love to attack me. Yet I come back for more, so please don't leave me. It can be an open relationship, you can continue to attack others, I won't even go in those forums. I'll just be your standby, in the lonely baseball one.

miguel said:
Btw, give me your best shot, on your reply, because it may be the last reply that YOU will get from me on this thread.
See above.

miguel said:
Btw 2, Yes, Ramirez is as American as apple pie. The guy can not even put 5 English sentences together before he starts with the "umm umm umm umm" (as in thinking how to say a word or what to say next).
Are there any MFY's that stumble with their second language? Maybe he's a wallflower to begin with, speaking in public is (statistically) one of the most terrifying things to most adults.

It annoys me you decide to attack this guy, who's completely harmless. He goes to work, is one of the best at what he does, but at the end of the day it's just a job to him. Definitely not how I'd approach the same opportunity, but I'm not going to hate him for being a dimwit. He approaches the game as a game, maybe he's the only one with the right idea?

Finally, you're not someone that has a place to stand in criticizing anyone's proficiency with the language. There should be a glossary that comes with your posts.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Lookie here!

Cleef said:
Why don't you take some of your own advice?

Making friends everywhere you go. You're more sensitve than MeRod.

Maybe it's the delivery?
Read carefully:

This is NOT a popularity contest. Therefore, I am NOT here to make friends.

If SOME are too "girlies" to take a little criticism like a man, then go play with your dolls and let the MEN play alone.

I say it like I feel it and if some don't like my "start" or my "end", TOUGH!. Here, I am not "liked" by MOST and that's ok because it's their right, just like it's my right to "dislike" MOST here. No big deal to me.

In your case, I have wasted enough time "talking" to you.

Now, you want to talk "baseball", "talk" to be when you become a BASEBALL FAN. If you can't, don't waste my time and have fun with your "busy" forum.

Thanks and it was "nice". Hahahahaha.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
miguel said:
:

I say it like I feel it and if some don't like my "start" or my "end", TOUGH!. Here, I am not "liked" by MOST and that's ok because it's their right, just like it's my right to "dislike" MOST here. No big deal to me.

So why do you bother posting all your negative rants here? if ANYONE so dares to disagree with you in a civilized way on any issue...you dont dont debate, but rather resort to crass insults and put-downs.

getting back to manny tho. He has a job, he does his job well. Kinda like me...and when my boss asks me to do overtime i politely decline. It doesnt mean that i am not a team player or do not value my job. I just have other things going on in my life besides work.

IF manny if feeling weekness in his hamstring...then every game he plays he risks injury to himself. It is one thing to risk that injury for one's team...another for the AL.

I am also a Patriots fan...and we have lost a few players over the years in NFL's version of the all star game.

These atheletes make a ton of money...so why risk injuring yourself on a meaningless game if it might take you out of the game all together?

I doubt anyone will argue the fact that manny is egocentric. the boston papers always say "manny is just being manny". It's who he is and how he is. Us Sox fans take him with his personality flaws....and accept him...so long as he keeps making the plays for us.

I'll probably like him even when he joins pedro and becomes a Met eventualy.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Again!

jrzyguy said:
So why do you bother posting all your negative rants here? if ANYONE so dares to disagree with you in a civilized way on any issue...you dont dont debate, but rather resort to crass insults and put-downs.
So let me tell you in a civilized manner so your "manly" pride would not get hurt: Because it's my right to do so. Get it now?. I hope you know that NOT everybody "talks" like a girl.

Now, you don't want my negative rants(according to YOU) here and want me to go away, I swear to you that I WILL go away for ever the moment you send me papers showing YOUR ownership of DR1. Other than that, you have 2 choices, take it or not. It's that simple.

If Robert and Dolores have a problem with my posts, let THEM tell me and I will honor their wishes immediately because they own this place. You or anybody telling me "you are a baddy", "you no nice", "me hate you", "me no like you", "you nasty", "you axx-hole", "you hurt my girly pride", "you negative", "you man, mi sensitive"... means NOTHING to me.

If you don't like the way I say things, why let it bother you, just don't read it and move on. And please don't say that "it does not bother you" because it does. Why else would you stick your nose where it does not belong?. Move on, buddy. And again, go play with your hair or something.

I hope I made myself clear. If not, let me know, I would be very excited to explain it again, NOT!.

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
well..you prove my point. I disagreed with you in brief, and respectful...and then continued with the manny thread.

I never accused you of any of the above. But i gotta say...you DO seem to behave like an obnoxious internet troll. (do a google).

I have been reading this site for a few years now...and if someone does not share your point of view...then they are and axx hole or a sissy or some other derogatory name.

lighten up bro!!! we are all here cuz we luv the DR for whatever reason. I'd dismiss your attiude as "typical domincan"/latino bravado.....but i know many dominican and latino men who dont feel the need to bang their chest and throw tantrums to prove their point.

ciao me amigo

regards

jj

wasnt this thread supposed to be about Manny?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Fine!

jrzyguy said:
well..you prove my point. I disagreed with you in brief, and respectful...and then continued with the manny thread.

I never accused you of any of the above. But i gotta say...you DO seem to behave like an obnoxious internet troll. (do a google).

I have been reading this site for a few years now...and if someone does not share your point of view...then they are and axx hole or a sissy or some other derogatory name.

lighten up bro!!! we are all here cuz we luv the DR for whatever reason. I'd dismiss your attiude as "typical domincan"/latino bravado.....but i know many dominican and latino men who dont feel the need to bang their chest and throw tantrums to prove their point.

ciao me amigo

regards

jj

wasnt this thread supposed to be about Manny?
It was about Manny until you HAD to throw jabs at me.

In case you have not noticed, it has nothing to do with no fricking Dominican bravado, it has to do with standing up when "wise-asses" think that they can just came in, throw jabs at someone and expect that someone to just take it. It ain't going to happen darling. I have said it all along, anybody throws jabs at me, they better expect many jobs thrown their way. That SOME are NOT man enough to take them, after bringing it, that's their problem.

What you say means very little to me but what I say means A LOT to you since you have to try and start your "jabby" comments. You started, now after I continue it, don't run to mommy and take it like a man. You must like it since you keep on coming for more. Can't take it, let it go. As easy as that!.

Ciao bella!. Trollie Mikey here!.

And btw, Manny IS still playing which proves my point that he is full of excuses!.

MODERATOR: close this stupid thread. Make JoyseyBelle happy. It's not going anywhere!.

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
manny is just being manny! what dont you get about that??

I have nothing personal against ye my mate....and i certainly didnt start any mud slinging in your direction. I dunno...why is it that it is always the overweight and unattractive guys that resort to name calling etc.

Ya like to dish it out bro....but you certainly cant take it can ya?

anyhoo...getting back to manny. Glad to see that he feels fit enough to make it into the rotation. I'll have a big grin on my face when he homers out to left and makes the game winning hit!

G

gary short

Damn it....why can't we all get along. You say tomato and I say....ummmmmm.....tomato.