Regarding that Billy Hu wedding

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Could this have been that wedding that was being prepared here for some members of the jet Set? I seem to remember someone asking about limos and places for such a place....Just curious.

Certainly some of the most "beautiful People" ever posted on DR1...

HB

Of course i have no idea who Amy or Billy are...maybe they are famous?? Or just rich?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Could this have been that wedding that was being prepared here for some members of the jet Set? I seem to remember someone asking about limos and places for such a place....Just curious.

I don't think so. The wedding was at Silver Creek Valley Country Club in San Jose, CA.

I think it was wedding planner spam.

The happy couple, bless 'em, aren't starving. The honeymoon was in Bali.

:glasses:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
ooo, I see....Sort of figured that $$$ wasn't an issue. The "bridesmades" look like they were from casting for Baywatch!!

And the groom's guys looked like extras from some teen flick....

HB :D:D:D

Corky

Jul 8, 2006
Hotels in Santiago??

Hi,
I have a couple of questions:
1. I'll be arriving in Santiago in a week. My arrival time is 8:30pm. I'm looking for a place to stay in Santiago that is reasonable, clean and has a pool. I would also need transportation from the airport to the hotel that night. Any suggestions?
2. I've seen on the internet that Santiago has a water park - Kaskada Aqua Park. But I can't seem to find an address or phone number on how to get a hold of them. The web site stated "The promoters have plans to build a 200 room hotel." If you have info about that too, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Sorry, I'm new at this forum stuff. I couldn't see my question I posted this morning ...so I did again. I just saw it while scrolling.

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
If you notice the poster's name...Katie Holmes...isnt' that Tom Cruise's wife-girl?

Anyway, this wedding was featured on either the "Bridezillas" TV show on WE, or on "The Knot Weddings" or the "Whose wedding is it anyways" tv shows...

I saw it...what the hell was this post about? Glad someone closed it!!!

MQ