laurapasinifan

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Where did he go? This guy used to post 100 times a day. Did he break up with the gf and no longer interested in the DR?

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
jruane44 said:
Where did he go? This guy used to post 100 times a day. Did he break up with the gf and no longer interested in the DR?
Bob did one post last week. I think AZB is now dating his G/F.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I met bob and his sweet girlfriend in the 4th of july Dr1 gathering at rocky's. He is doing well and still going strong with his girlfriend. She has learned quite a bit of english in the institution.
Bob is simply upset over some issues in some thread where his posts got deleted. I think he must have exchanged words with the owners of DR1.
I hope they sort out their differances and come back to tables as friends again.
AZB

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I've met Bob before. He's pretty cool!!! Loves to talk about hunting and farms and stuff. Bob - if your reading this are you going to the gathering on the 22nd? PM me about this.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!

You beat me to it. I've been thinking about starting a "Whatever happened to" thread about laura, carina and others that are not posting as often.

But, I have noticed that laurapasinifan is ALWAYS logged into DR1. His name appears ALL the time on the "who's on" credit/list.

Oh well. He must have his reasons.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I met Bob and his lovely Mocana @ Rocky's on July 2nd. Very nice people. We had a great conversation about the Pig farm.

Jan 5, 2006
I've never met Bob, but I had been wondering the same thing. He always came across as a very nice guy on here, and I can't imagine anyone having a problem with him.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I was thinking about starting a "What about Bob" thread as well. Have the pigs been brought to slaughter yet?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hipocrito Mejia said:
I've never met Bob, but I had been wondering the same thing. He always came across as a very nice guy on here, and I can't imagine anyone having a problem with him.

Who knows maybe he didn't want to be bothered because on this forum you find certain people who love attacking others just to make themselves feel more powerful, or more intelligent than everyone else.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hahahahahaha!

"NOBODY" saw that coming, hahahahahaha!!.

Guys, the man is NOT a newbie. He is NOT a pendejo with "soft" skin so I don't think that he is mad at Robert or anybody. If you have read some of his posts, the man do not get mad at anything thrown his way. I, and read this carefully "jabber", never had a problem with him, better yet, I sent him a few PM's offering some advices when he was posting too much personal information.

Maybe he is taking a little break.

I am sure that he will post again whenever he is ready to do so.

Perhaps, now that he knows that he is missed, he would come back and give AZB hell again, hahahahahaha!.

Btw, AZB, sorry I missed your call the other day.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
M.A.R. said:
Who knows maybe he didn't want to be bothered because on this forum you find certain people who love attacking others just to make themselves feel more powerful, or more intelligent than everyone else.

or butting into their personal life, where it wasn't welcome or asked for.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
trina said:
or butting into their personal life, where it wasn't welcome or asked for.

I was also wondering where he went...

In terms of personal life, I believe that if you put it out there for everyone to see you shouldn't complain when people comment about it.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
suarezn said:
In terms of personal life, I believe that if you put it out there for everyone to see you shouldn't complain when people comment about it.
BINGO!!.

When I made the mistake, when I was a newbie, to "talk" more than I should about my personal life, EVERYBODY game me hell. I learned from it and I try NOT do get too personal anymore.

Why do you guys think that I became such an axx, because of all the hell I got when I was "new", hahahaha!. Well, it did not helped that I was a semi-axx already!.

Bob is a nice lad. He will be back. I just know it.

Well, he has not left, he is just lurking!.

The man is logged in RIGHT NOW!. It's just a matter of time, I think!.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh for the love of the DR Bob get posting again I see you online right now.

I'm a bitch what can I say? Just keep going till we learn to ignore you like we have the others guys. :laugh:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
suarezn said:
I was also wondering where he went...

Speaking of which, I was thinking about you last night...guess why? I was in your FAVORITE Joey Tomato's on Barlow and 32nd NE last night for dinner with some girlfriends before our night out.

I think if someone doesn't ask for advice, you shouldn't give it...although I'm sure many could make me eat those words by finding various examples in the archives. Many got personal with him and made comments without "knowing" them at all - I think this is totally unfair, thus my comments. If you don't personally know who you are talking about and are generalizing and stereotyping, then keep the comments to yourself. I think this has happened with various members, bob and MQ are the first that come to mind.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
He's reading this thread right now and eating it up.

OK Bob, I for one don't miss you at all. You're not as funny as they say, you're photography sucks, and your "gf" really isn't all that hot! ;) Now what are you gunna do about it? :mad: