Dominican salons near Orange County, CA?

gigibomb2

Jul 14, 2006
Hi everyone!

I'm a NYC dominican who introduced an American friend to dominican hair salons. She is of course hooked (haha). Unfortunately, she's moving to Orange County/ Costa Mesa area of California in a few weeks. Anyone know of any Dominican hair salons in the area? I'd love to be able to send her off with atleast the comfort of knowing that her hair will still be in good hands, haha.

thanks!

Giselle

grahamtm

Jul 30, 2006
Hi. I know that this question has been asked before but...I may be moving to the san diego area and am looking for a dominican hair salon. Does anyone know of any salons in that area? If so, please email me at grahamtm@yahoo.com Thank you!

anacaonna78

Mar 18, 2007
Dominican Salons near Orange County,CA

Giselle,

Hi! I'm on business in Long Beach,CA I was looking for a Dominican hair salon and the only two I found were in Sun Valley,CA. I visited both salons, all I can say is that my co-worker and I payed $45 each to get our hair washed and blown out. It is way overpriced!!! I left there wishing that I would have waited to get to New York to get my hair done. Is not only about he money is about the quality of the work.