Urgent Help Needed - Marco - Eddy??

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Gents / Ladies

I need some help but it only counts for today only.
I need a jpeg image of how a bottle of beer is servered in the DR.

I am opening a new nightclub and I intend to serve cold bottles with a napkin wrapped around the bottle to keep the product cool from the hand.

Have you got or can you take a picture of this and send to me???

I need this for a presentation I have to give tomorrow!

Cheers for any help that can be offered.

Regards,

Dan
PS - I have looked through googel images but there is nothing there with a napkin wrapped around.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
skyblue said:
if you are opening a night club, surely you can afford a camera:surprised
It's not the camera he doesn't have.
It's the Presidente beer in the DR he needs.
When I get to my other PC I'll look through what I have, and if there is nothing, I'll take a pic and post it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'm pretty sure he wants one of those "vestida de novia" beers with the heavy frost, wrapped in a napkin tucked in so it wont fall off.

And you should get one of a beer is a paper bag ( for drinking while driving or while drinking outside)

How about one in a piece of hollowed out bamboo?

Do you want one in pdf format or one with high resolution so you can print it out??

HB :D:D (Photographer of beer!!)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hillbilly said:
I'm pretty sure he wants one of those "vestida de novia" beers with the heavy frost, wrapped in a napkin tucked in so it wont fall off.

And you should get one of a beer is a paper bag ( for drinking while driving or while drinking outside)

How about one in a piece of hollowed out bamboo?

Do you want one in pdf format or one with high resolution so you can print it out??

HB :D:D (Photographer of beer!!)
Do you have the pix he needs, Hillbilly?
It would save me getting off my lazy butt.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No. But I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last Night!!:p:p:p

However, I can walk up the street to the Trirgüillo and take some high resolution pictures with my Nikon......these could be printed and blown up....pdf pictures loose their resolution pretty quick..

Don't worry, I have to go up there anyway....

Let's see what he wants, and then we'll get it done...

HB :D:D

Jan 5, 2006
Here's a pic. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it might help you anyway. :)

a35bre2.jpg

A

apostropheman

:bunny: BASTARD!!!! you're killing me brother....:bunny:

i'm undeceided what i crave more...beer or beautiful, intelligent, sexy...

NEVERMIND!

nice job!

:bunny: (and give her a hug for me please!):bunny:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Thank you thank you!

Marco - you will have helped start a reveloution in the UK nightclub industry!

Ill add that to my presentation - minus the girl - although she looks great - and that is how we will serve all our bottled products once my club re opens!

Cheers for your help!
Dan

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The good news

apostropheman said:
:bunny: BASTARD!!!! you're killing me brother....:bunny:

i'm undeceided what i crave more...beer or beautiful, intelligent, sexy...

NEVERMIND!

nice job!

:bunny: (and give her a hug for me please!):bunny:
And the good news is that I yelled out loud that we had a cold one to give away, and was it too early, and a female voice rang out, "It's never too early".
Suffice to say she is now drinking it.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
wishingiwasthere said:
Thank you thank you!

Marco - you will have helped start a reveloution in the UK nightclub industry!

Ill add that to my presentation - minus the girl - although she looks great - and that is how we will serve all our bottled products once my club re opens!

Cheers for your help!
Dan
Anytime Dan, but now you're going to have to post pix of how you do it your bar, once it's open.
We all await.
And do feel free to have pretty girls in the pix.
We don't mind.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
We shut down for a ?2million referbishment in May - hence my last visit for the last two weeks of may - re open on the 24th August - I will send you some pics of my staff presenting the drinks - the Dominican Way!

IN the mean time if your interested heres my club, photos of previous and what it will look like! www.liquidnightclub.co.uk/ipswich
Hopefully I wont get deleted for self promotion!!! :cheeky:

Thanks once again - when I present to my MD Monday afternoon and see that pic of a beer on Rockys bar ill be wishingiwasthere!

Cheers

Dan
178 days to go!!! :cry:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
wishingiwasthere said:
We shut down for a ?2million referbishment in May - hence my last visit for the last two weeks of may - re open on the 24th August - I will send you some pics of my staff presenting the drinks - the Dominican Way!

IN the mean time if your interested heres my club, photos of previous and what it will look like! www.liquidnightclub.co.uk/ipswich

Thanks once again - when I present to my MD Monday afternoon and see that pic of a beer on Rockys bar ill be wishingiwasthere!

Cheers

Dan

Just came on line now. I think Marc did a great job with the bottle. Don't think I can do any better. If something comes up I will send it.
BTW Great looking club. Wish you all the success in the world.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Thanks Eddy - we spoke about Crazy Moons and a Crazy dream of turning it into an English nightclub. It was too expensive unfortunately - i did look into it!

Hope you have the Ipswich town football club shirt up!

Cheers

Dan

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
wishingiwasthere said:

Cheers

Dan
Kool website.
Break a leg !

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have created a slide show for you, no models like Rocky--The guy that opened his place for me is ugly!!

Send me an email for some high resolution photographs...You'd better have gmail or some other large cache account, these won;'t fit into a hotmail account and I can't put it up here, it's 2.81 MB/....

HB

Use this addy: hillbilly8391@gmail.com

And i can't even get one up, since it is 363KB..Email please!!

Last edited: