Parking rates at Las Americas Airport (SDQ)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Can anyone advise the current parking rates at Las Americas? I will be paring my car there for 13 days.

Larry

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I always forget to look at the rates, but I just returned after leaving my car in Long Term for 8 days, and it was RD$550. ( equal to US$ 17.00)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
GringoCArlos said:
I always forget to look at the rates, but I just returned after leaving my car in Long Term for 8 days, and it was RD$550. ( equal to US$ 17.00)

Great, thank you. Where is the long term parking in relation to the airport?? I am not very familiar with Las Americas.

Larry

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
As you are driving into the airport, the Long Term parking area is the first gate to the left side as you come arond the curve heading for the airport terminal. You just push the button to receive your parking ticket, and enter. It's usually pretty full, but there are always spots near the end, before the exit to pay.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
GringoCArlos said:
As you are driving into the airport, the Long Term parking area is the first gate to the left side as you come arond the curve heading for the airport terminal. You just push the button to receive your parking ticket, and enter. It's usually pretty full, but there are always spots near the end, before the exit to pay.

Thank you.

Larry