Timeshare Jobs

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Here is some information on Timeshare jobs:

You have provided accomodation for 6 weeks, after that you have to look for your own. Aptmts. rent for 300.00 to 600.00 US and are furnished and reasonable nice. If you want something upscale you can pay up to 1000.00 US too.
The company provides free transport to as far as the next city of Higuey (43 miles away).
We refund 500.00 US of your flight ticket after you hit 100.000.00 U$ salesvolume.
Lunch is inclusive and for breakfast you will find croissants, fruits and coffee or tea.

The first 2 weeks are intensive training, but you will have the opportunity to sell too. A continous training is always provided (Levitin Training)
Here we sell week packages in a suite, aptmt. or 2 bdm unit of 15 - 30 - 60 weeks-floating with accelerated usage with a maximum usage of 30 years .
Comissions go from 4.5 % to 6 % for liners and 2 - 7 % for closers depending on downpayment plus an additional 50.00 US of the closing cost, . Spiff is .5 % of the deal or more on the next day. Taxes are very low with only 5 % deduction on your comission. The pay period is 2 weeks and you get paid in local currency based on the daily exchange rate. The average salesprice here is 7.500.00 US to 8.500.00 depending on season.
You have on average about 2 to 3 couples a day, only in May, June and September it can be less.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Have you lost the plot ?

Liners on this Island get 7% anywhere and up...............TO'S or Closers demand and get bottem line 8% (Closers keep you in businness)
And just to give you a very small tip.............its not TIME-SHARE any more!
Its Vacation Club, try it or you will crap out fast.

Good Luck (You will need it!)

Larry (A.K.A.) Gringo

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Where do you each work presently, please?

And, as far as the word "timeshare" is concerned, it's always amusing to watch the lengths to which salespeople will go to NOT use the word. Yet, the minute a prospect buys one, whether it's a $40,000 Marriott high season beauty or Bob's Resort in Snowballville, Maine, they always tell their friends , "Hey, we just bought a timeshare!"

So I think there are far bigger issues in selling this product than the word itself.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

You have provided accomodation for 6 weeks, after that you have to look for your own. Aptmts. rent for 300.00 to 600.00 US and are furnished and reasonable nice. If you want something upscale you can pay up to 1000.00 US too.
The company provides free transport to as far as the next city of Higuey (43 miles away).
We refund 500.00 US of your flight ticket after you hit 100.000.00 U$ salesvolume.
Lunch is inclusive and for breakfast you will find croissants, fruits and coffee or tea.

The first 2 weeks are intensive training, but you will have the opportunity to sell too. A continous training is always provided (Levitin Training)
Here we sell week packages in a suite, aptmt. or 2 bdm unit of 15 - 30 - 60 weeks-floating with accelerated usage with a maximum usage of 30 years .
Comissions go from 4.5 % to 6 % for liners and 2 - 7 % for closers depending on downpayment plus an additional 50.00 US of the closing cost, . Spiff is .5 % of the deal or more on the next day. Taxes are very low with only 5 % deduction on your comission. The pay period is 2 weeks and you get paid in local currency based on the daily exchange rate. The average salesprice here is 7.500.00 US to 8.500.00 depending on season.
You have on average about 2 to 3 couples a day, only in May, June and September it can be less.

Simple question : Location , Resort - Company name ?

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

The first 2 weeks are intensive training, but you will have the opportunity to sell too. A continous training is always provided (Levitin Training)...
By the way agree : a continous training is important ...is it a Levitin DVD training or you have Shari Levitin in person coming ?

osanhopps

Aug 19, 2007
Looking for a timeshare position in Punta Cana

I am hoping to relocate to the Dominican Republic in the near future. I am a licensed Timeshare sales agent in Las Vegas. I would like to find a positon in the Punta Cana area. I have family in the Higuey area, and do not have a problem finding a place to stay in Higuey because I already have an apartment there. If you have a contact, it would help me greatly. Also, what information I need to work in the Dominican Republic.

rusking

Apr 28, 2008
My name is Rusking Tavarez, I have a vast experience in the timeshare industry, I work for over four years in Costa de Sol, Spain, and I am really interested in your job description.
Please let me know how can I get in touch with you.

My e-mail is: ruskingtavarez@hotmail.com

thank you in advance

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Is being observant a requirement in the timeshare industry? :cheeky: The original post was posted in July 2006.

I don't think that will be a problem as the industry's constant rotation of the sales personnel ... just wonder if jcrew20 is still in the management position to provide a job :cheeky:

nain

Aug 11, 2008
Looking for a job as an opc or liner more than 10 yrs experience

Hello: My name is Nain Dominguez M.

I look for a timeshare job in dominican any where, punta cana or any other part. I am a mexican and canadian. I live for the moment on the riviera maya and I look to relocated to dominican republic.

My email chicorico20002000@hotmail.com

Mirasol

Sep 1, 2008
Urgent Interest

Goodday,

I am really interested in a mid level position in the Timeshare industry.
Can you please send me your email address so I will send you my resume.
I can relocate within a month; my plans to go and live in the DR are there for
some time only finding the right job is the issue.
I have a lot of experiences in different branches but mainly in the tourism and hospitality industry.
I have no practical experience in time sharing but know some of theoretical
side.
I have been really interested for years to have a nice job in this area; so I would say give me a chance to show you my talents.
I hope to hear from you soon...

Kind regards,

Miranda Doran

Email address: solita_71@hotmail.com

Last edited:

osanhopps

Aug 19, 2007
Hello,

Finally, I saw some people interested in Timeshare in the DR. I am once again looking to relocate to the Punta Cana area. And would like to know if anyone has any contacts in the DR for someone needing liners in Timeshare. I am willing to work in any area of the DR. I just need some advice on who to reach. Please feel free to forward any info to my email @ osanhopps@yahoo.com Thanks!

osanhopps

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Its hilarious how these old threads get accidentally bumped and people jump on them long past their "sell by" date.

This guy is getting way more response now then he did when the offer was current! You can sure tell the economy is in a slump, people offering to relocate to the 3rd world over a 2 year old job posting to sell timeshare on commission.

richmex

Apr 9, 2008
Well Robert, I thought that there was to be no COMMISSION type jobs on this thread? Its amazing how fast you took my ad off, good job.

jmjvegas@msn.com

Nov 15, 2008
Name some resorts and contact numbers that are hiring

By the way agree : a continous training is important ...is it a Levitin DVD training or you have Shari Levitin in person coming ?
Can you provide the names of the better resorts that are hiring in th DR? Thanks-JJ

osanhopps

Aug 19, 2007
I have seen this post a number of times. Do we have anything new. No offense to jcrew20. But, let's be real. ARE YOU HIRING!!!! There are a number of people looking for positions. And I haven't seen any answers yet. Please, everyone let's get our heads together and find something. I am ready to start working. And if you are, please feel free to contact me at osanhopps@yahoo.com. And only contact me, if you have solid information. I am looking into something now, for after the holidays. Once I secure this position I WILL SHARE IT WITH THE GROUP! And that's being real!!!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Well Robert, I thought that there was to be no COMMISSION type jobs on this thread? Its amazing how fast you took my ad off, good job.

We both missed it!.......this ad is 2 years old

But yes, you do have to laugh at anyone wanting to take a commission only job selling time shares in any market.

Better yet, you have to laugh harder at the people who actually buy them.

Now if these time share people could re-sell them once a pidgeon has left the nest is where the real story is.