Bus from Santo-Domingo to Boca Chica

W

wish

Hi to everyone!

I have read numerous topics and messages from Living forum but couldn't find from where in Santo Domingo (Naco) I can take a bus to Boca chica.

I was told that it will be normal quality bus, with no "three man on one seat" tradition and air conditioner for only 30 pesos.

Do you know something about it?

Thank you again, my american friends!

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
guagua

Cant remember exactly where I found it last year, but it?s very close to Plaza Llama on Avenida Duarte. It?s one of the north-south streets to the East of Duarte. If you get yourself close, someone will be able to direct you.

There is a big sign above the garage that reads ?Boca Chica?.

As for the quality of the bus... it was not three to a seat, but neither was it plush and air conditioned. There may be another more luxurious bus that you are searching for, but this guagua worked just fine with little hassle.

Enjoy la playa

Reactions: mike l
W

wish

fightingirish:

Tnx, dr1 - is a wonderfull place to know the country with wonderfull people in forum ;)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
The Boca Chica bus terminal is on Calle Jose Marti about a half block north of Plaza Lama on the right hand side as you look north.

Make sure you get an "expresso" bus.

Reactions: mike l
W

wish

Celt202:
I have a poor skill in international communication, but your help makes it real comfortable for me! ;)

Thanks for helpfull tip!