License plater sticker

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Could someone give me the website where I can get the sticker that AMET keeps bugging me about?

BAMullins

Oct 28, 2004
www.dominicancrossroads.com
Now, THAT would be nice! Unfortunately, you need to go to a Ban Reservas with your paperwork (matricula, cedula, insurance) and pay for the sticker (it goes on the windshield). You then need to take the reciept to Puerta Plata to get the actual sticker. I'm not sure of the exact location... somewhere near the stadium as you enter town, I've been told.

Brian

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
The exact place in Puerto Plata to get the actual sticker after you have paid at Ban Reservas is on the right side of the road near the east end of the stadium. Go in & present the receipt from the Ban Reservas, a fellow there will go with you to your vehicle & stick it on yoiur windshield. Safe driving!! Canadian Bob.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I think the question had to do with the lic.sticker and not the revista that goes on the windshield. The proceedure mentioned above I believe is for the revista. They are two different things. I am not sure where the license sticker is procured from, but will need to know when there next month. Iknow they have only be available for a couple of weeks at the most. AMET will hassle you over not having a revista on the windshield

Bob K

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Are both the revista and lic. sticker required now? Which one is the one that AMET are pulling people over for in S.D.?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Thanks for the link!

Any idea what banks are "savings and loan" here in S.D.?