Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default License plater sticker

Could someone give me the website where I can get the sticker that AMET keeps bugging me about?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, THAT would be nice! Unfortunately, you need to go to a Ban Reservas with your paperwork (matricula, cedula, insurance) and pay for the sticker (it goes on the windshield). You then need to take the reciept to Puerta Plata to get the actual sticker. I'm not sure of the exact location... somewhere near the stadium as you enter town, I've been told.

Brian

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The exact place in Puerto Plata to get the actual sticker after you have paid at Ban Reservas is on the right side of the road near the east end of the stadium. Go in & present the receipt from the Ban Reservas, a fellow there will go with you to your vehicle & stick it on yoiur windshield. Safe driving!! Canadian Bob.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the question had to do with the lic.sticker and not the revista that goes on the windshield. The proceedure mentioned above I believe is for the revista. They are two different things. I am not sure where the license sticker is procured from, but will need to know when there next month. Iknow they have only be available for a couple of weeks at the most. AMET will hassle you over not having a revista on the windshield

Bob K

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Are both the revista and lic. sticker required now? Which one is the one that AMET are pulling people over for in S.D.?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is this the one?

Quote Originally Posted by NV_
    Are both the revista and lic. sticker required now? Which one is the one that AMET are pulling people over for in S.D.?
    http://www.dr1.com/news/2006/dnews071206.shtml#2

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link!

Any idea what banks are "savings and loan" here in S.D.?