sameday courrier

gleeben

Jun 7, 2006
does anyone have any kind of knowledge regarding sameday right-o-way courrier company...

Someone has sent me a package from canada and would like to know where to pick it up here in santo domingo...

thanks

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Sameday is a division of Day and Ross transport which is based in Woodstock New Brunswick. Samedays Head Office is in toronto

They ship Here? How ? Anyway

Sameday Right-O-Way
6975 Menkes Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1Y2
Canada
Tel: (905)676-3750
Fax: (905)676-7678
Web Site: www.sameday.ca

From a Cape Bretoner !

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
gleeben said:
That's exactly what I 'm asking, thanks though.

um your welcome . Maybe you should write them and ask? that way you get it from the horses mouth ..............

gleeben

Jun 7, 2006
jojo2130 said:
um your welcome . Maybe you should write them and ask? that way you get it from the horses mouth ..............

maybe you misunderstood me, i do appreciate your interest, and yes that's what i am trying to do now. they talked about orion and/or embarque bella vista.

kdeer

Mar 28, 2006
I work for sameday here in Missisauga, Canada...I will see what I can find out...do you have a pro number so I can track the package from this end?

gleeben

Jun 7, 2006
kdeer said:
I work for sameday here in Missisauga, Canada...I will see what I can find out...do you have a pro number so I can track the package from this end?

No the guy told he didnt get any tracking number, what other information might be useful?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I spoke to SameDay Courier, Special Services and they indicated that if the parcel were small (undefined) it would, in all likelihood, be interlined to Global Express.

Don't know if this will help.

Good luck.

Gregg

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
SameDay Courier is an Oxymoron

Has anyone actually received a package withing 24 hours here? All the overnight services, freight forwarders, brokers, couriers, door to doors, etc. come in and make their pitch and still have I yet to receive anything within 24 hours. The blame always goes to the Aduanas, which is usually correct. Has gotten even worst with this .04% tax. Bear in mind I am in a FTZ and none of this is LCL.

If you contact me and say your service is different we will give it a shot as long as you guarantee overnight.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Budson said:
Has anyone actually received a package withing 24 hours here? All the overnight services, freight forwarders, brokers, couriers, door to doors, etc. come in and make their pitch and still have I yet to receive anything within 24 hours. The blame always goes to the Aduanas, which is usually correct. Has gotten even worst with this .04% tax. Bear in mind I am in a FTZ and none of this is LCL.

If you contact me and say your service is different we will give it a shot as long as you guarantee overnight.
Hi Budson,

FYI in the context of this thread "sameday" in the name of the courier company - not the delivery service standard; let alone a guarantee.

Even in Canada, the vast majority of the deliveries by this company exceed the 24 hour threshold.

Gregg

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
FireGuy said:
Hi Budson,

FYI in the context of this thread "sameday" in the name of the courier company - not the delivery service standard; let alone a guarantee.

Even in Canada, the vast majority of the deliveries by this company exceed the 24 hour threshold.

Gregg

Then I was right. It is an oxymoron. Sorry for the confusion. Obviously, I have also had my delivery challenges.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I ship to the US via FedEx and get 24 hour service within the lower 48...as long as I have my ducks in line...

HB :D:D

So, did the OP ever get his package from Canada??