allegro grand

D

debi

hola! my family and i are taking a trip to the dr for the first time in March and are anxious about what to expect? any info about the weather, resort and punta cana would be greatly appeciated...gracias

R

Rod A. Gahr, General Manager

Good Afternoon,

Please feel free to contact me directly at my e mail address and I will forward you jpeg images of the resort.

Bavaro Grand is truly a beautiful property and so unlike the sprawling European style hotels of the Punta Cana area. You will find this resort spacious, beautiful and directly on the beach. No need to take a tram or bus from your room, the farthest point of the resort is no more than 100 yards from the beach!

The weather in March is one of the best times to come to Punta Cana with the average daytime temperature right around 88 to 92 degrees with a cool tradewinds off the Caribbean, later in the summer it heats up considerably and the winds stop.

Please feel free to contact me by e mail and if you like, enclose your phone number and I could contact you personally to discuss any other questions you may have. I also suggest you check out allegroresorts.com for more information on the resort.

Worldmindedly,

Rod A. Gahr General Manager Allegro Resort Bavaro Grand