Presidente in the DC area

ScuubyT

Jul 27, 2006
I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong section, anyways...

I've been reading a lot of threads on where to get Presidente beer in the US and I've been searching the web for online stores as well as places in the DC area. I know that in VA the distributor that owns the right to sell Presidente in VA doesn't sell it anymore because they claimed it wasn't selling, so I think I'm gonna need to work on that...

My question though is, does anyone know any specific stores in MD or DC that sell it. I found a few posts on this, but they were very old and I don't want to drive around everywhere looking for it since I'm not too familiar with MD and DC streets.

I appreciate any help. For any one who cares, I'm going to email the VA distributor right after this post to see whats wrong with them....

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
You can buy it at a liquor store in Arnold, MD . Go out rte 50 from DC and take US 2 north (ritchie hwy) 1 st light make left it is in the strip center on the right. It is the crappy US version not the same as in the DR. Search for posts on that subject. It tastes like crap.