Is This New Drug for Real?

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
I have heard about a new and very dangerous sounding drug from several sources within the past week. Apparently, the perpetrators come up to you with a piece of paper asking you to help them out on some pretext; please read it for them, asking directions, etc.

The paper is impregnated on one side with some type of chemical that when inhaled, or by contact with the skin, causes temporary memory loss. In the meantime, the victim is then robbed or worse.

Anyone else hearing these stories? I have no first hand knowledge, just friends of friends who were supposed to be victims. If true, this could be some very bad do-do. By the way, the three instances that I have been told of happened during the day.

Dianne

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
D & D said:
I have heard about a new and very dangerous sounding drug from several sources within the past week. Apparently, the perpetrators come up to you with a piece of paper asking you to help them out on some pretext; please read it for them, asking directions, etc.

The paper is impregnated on one side with some type of chemical that when inhaled, or by contact with the skin, causes temporary memory loss. In the meantime, the victim is then robbed or worse.

Anyone else hearing these stories? I have no first hand knowledge, just friends of friends who were supposed to be victims. If true, this could be some very bad do-do. By the way, the three instances that I have been told of happened during the day.

Dianne

the scientific name is scopolamine, which exists in natural form in many plants. Haitian papa bocós and mambós use a scopolamine based concoction to zombify their victims....

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Thanks for the info. So it’s possible that this is not an urban legend? Is it delivered by inhalation or skin contact or both?

Should I start screaming and running or just shot any s.o.b. that approaches me with a piece of paper? I was told that the perps appeared to be Haitian.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Breast Feeding

D & D said:
I have heard about a new and very dangerous sounding drug from several sources within the past week.
Remember?
http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45779&page=7&highlight=rape+drug

And:
Beware all suckers and "breast feedlings" :lick: :
"There are so many scopolamine cases that they usually don't make the news unless particularly bizarre. One such incident involved three young Bogot? women who preyed on men by smearing the drug on their breasts and luring their victims to take a lick.

Losing all willpower, the men readily gave up their bank access codes. The breast-temptress thieves then held them hostage for days while draining their accounts."

So, before being breast fed, zero your accounts... :lick:

m'frog

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
mountainfrog said:
Remember?
http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45779&page=7&highlight=rape+drug

And:
Beware all suckers and "breast feedlings" :lick: :
"There are so many scopolamine cases that they usually don't make the news unless particularly bizarre. One such incident involved three young Bogot? women who preyed on men by smearing the drug on their breasts and luring their victims to take a lick.

Losing all willpower, the men readily gave up their bank access codes. The breast-temptress thieves then held them hostage for days while draining their accounts."

So, before being breast fed, zero your accounts... :lick:

m'frog

If they rubbed it on their breasts wouldn't that make THEM lose all willpower...

This is kind of like those creams that claim that you rub them on your penis and it will make it larger...wouldn't that make your hand larger too?