Fiancee Visa Posted For A Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Can any body help my friend, he brought his DOM Girl friend to the UK on a six month fiancee visa on the 8/6/06 he have been married before.Getting cold feet he wants to now can he change it for a work visa instead as he has is own buissness in the UK and could cost him a lot of cash if it did not work out :bunny: POSTED FOR A FRIEND

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Too Late ?

vince1956 said:
Can any body help my friend, he brought his DOM Girl friend to the UK on a six month fiancee visa on the 8/6/06 he have been married before.Getting cold feet he wants to now can he change it for a work visa instead as he has is own buissness in the UK and could cost him a lot of cash if it did not work out :bunny: POSTED FOR A FRIEND

cold feet no problem with ostrich feather zapatillas visa change more difficult need to talk to british authorities better yet think first then apply for proper paper money not everything maybe girl is worth it :bunny: POSTED FOR MY FRIEND VINCE

m'frog

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
mountainfrog said:
cold feet no problem with ostrich feather zapatillas visa change more difficult need to talk to british authorities better yet think first then apply for proper paper money not everything maybe girl is worth it :bunny: POSTED FOR MY FRIEND VINCE

m'frog
MF Did apply for a visit visa but was refused then he applyed for a fiancee visa maybe she should have stayed in NAGUA:bunny: OR NO mf :pirate:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
GB-D-Solution

vince1956 said:
MF Did apply for a visit visa but was refused then he applyed for a fiancee visa maybe she should have stayed in NAGUA:bunny: OR NO mf :pirate:

oh i see sounds like you did some matchmaking so you have to take her back but ok no guarantee never
when she is back in NAGUA i can check whether i can find a GERMAN man for her :bunny: commission?

m'frog

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
mountainfrog said:
oh i see sounds like you did some matchmaking so you have to take her back but ok no guarantee never
when she is back in NAGUA i can check whether i can find a GERMAN man for her :bunny: commission?

m'frog
:bunny: M/F She prob go back maybe he will get married in NAGUA and get a pre nup maybe you would like to come to wedding ,will let you now if it happens, if he cant get a work visa, maybe i will have to phone MENDIS for him

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
it seems your friend is realizing she may be after his money now? it sounds like theres more to this then is being said. once she was turned down for a visa to visit he should have seen something the people handing out visas already saw after conduction their interview. I would bet they will not allow a work visa and tell him to either marry her or ship her back.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I don't understand why he can't send her back. All it costs is the airfare, one way.

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
he wants her to stay un UK becuase............

Berzin said:
I don't understand why he can't send her back. All it costs is the airfare, one way.

can't you see, if he keeps her in DR, even if she is a gold digger, she can't take half his money and he can still have a booty call every day - duh! oh, and pay her penuts.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Nagua Girl Came Back 1st Nov

My friend has a problem with pre nup would it be possible for her to marry some one else he was the one who sponsered her

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Vince if these people are all in the UK may I suggest your friend find himself an immigration lawyer to sort out his problems. He might still be responsible for her even if she does go off and marry someone else so tell him to get a lawyer.

It sounds too complicated and flaky for anyone on DR1 to give you a simple answer. ;)

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Pre Nup

I'm a bit confused. Are planning to be married in the DR? Where was the pre-nup drafted?

Pre nup drafted in UK getting it translated to his girl friend in Nagua, then he his going to apply for another fiancee visa then get married in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.