Really worried about the weather this coming week..

PorfessionalTanner

Jul 30, 2006
Oh No Help! Will be vacationing from the 3rd of August to the 10th in Punta Cana ...and the weather is not looking too pretty as of now everytime I check. All it says is RAIN.Is it that accurate? AND A STORM MOVING IN??!!Can anyone update me? Please..
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
-Worried Vacationer who loves the sun

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
It is possible this time of year to get some rain due to tropical waves, etc, passing through, But rarely do we get a complete washout of a day.

Stop worrying because you are going to come anyway.

If you plan to spend time in the DR, it is good to adopt the philosopy of the Dominicans about things over which they have no direct control: Si Dios quiere, if God wills.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We got 18 holes in today with just a shower on 17 and 18...what's to worry about.???
:p:p:p

HB :D:D

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
PorfessionalTanner said:
Oh No Help! Will be vacationing from the 3rd of August to the 10th in Punta Cana ...and the weather is not looking too pretty as of now everytime I check. All it says is RAIN.Is it that accurate? AND A STORM MOVING IN??!!Can anyone update me? Please..
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
-Worried Vacationer who loves the sun

Not to worry, So what if there is a little rain. It is what keeps the grass green. Expect the days to be Sunny with some minor interuptions of brief tropical showers. Even on overcast days, the beaches are full. It's not so bad as enough Sunrays get through the clouds to create a tan.

Regards,
PJT