Sankie/Sankettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
You know what i dont understand??

WHy is it that the men go to DR, get themselves a SANKETTE, and shes pretty hot and sexxy and all......

but the women, get these MONKEYS that arent even dark skinned, they are freaking BLUE BLACK, with stupid twists in their hairs, if not its dyed blond, or BOTH, wearing chokers (that is so NOT MANLY come on) and some tacky outfits. OK FINE i know its hard out there and all, but can you AT LEAST get a papi chulo that can dance and is easy on the eyes? Why these FUGLY mo'fos?

UGH

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
lalla said:

WHy is it that the men go to DR, get themselves a SANKETTE, and shes pretty hot and sexxy and all......

but the women, get these MONKEYS that arent even dark skinned, they are freaking BLUE BLACK, with stupid twists in their hairs, if not its dyed blond, or BOTH, wearing chokers (that is so NOT MANLY come on) and some tacky outfits. OK FINE i know its hard out there and all, but can you AT LEAST get a papi chulo that can dance and is easy on the eyes? Why these FUGLY mo'fos?

UGH

I think all the good ones have been taken. Found their ticket out and are now living an even bigger lie off the resorts!

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Dumb and Lazy...

lalla said:

UGH
I'm guessing because the "fugly mo'fo's" speak English (women like to talk) and the rest (the "hotties") are too dumb and lazy to learn.

-Helpmann :laugh:

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Everyone is entitled

to their personal likes and dislikes, but I think it is inappropriate in this forum to refer to a group of people as "fugly mo-fos" based on what are clearly racial characteristics.

It has been well documented that a high percentage of resort workers are now Haitian. As Helpmann stated, one of the reasons for this is that they can speak at least some English, which is either a first or second language for most AI customers. Haitians are more apt to learn English out of sheer need, because tourists who speak creole/patua (as opposed to Spanish) are non-exhistant, and because, for whatever reason, in general they are less allergic to work than most Dominicans.

I also believe that, far from being repulsed by these charactoristics, a lot of the female AI customers are attracted to them as exotic and very different from their past experience. I personally find a lot of Haitian or very dark skinned Dominican women very attractive indeed.;)

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
the truth is that women are not as concerned with looks as men are. also, there aren't that many good looking dominican men out there. i've seen very few in the last 20+ years. women have the advantage of clothes and make-up and overall i think there are many many attractive dominican women. the men just have the hats and the shades (can't leave home w/o them)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
sweetdbt said:
to their personal likes and dislikes, but I think it is inappropriate in this forum to refer to a group of people as "fugly mo-fos" based on what are clearly racial characteristics.

It has been well documented that a high percentage of resort workers are now Haitian. As Helpmann stated, one of the reasons for this is that they can speak at least some English, which is either a first or second language for most AI customers. Haitians are more apt to learn English out of sheer need, because tourists who speak creole/patua (as opposed to Spanish) are non-exhistant, and because, for whatever reason, in general they are less allergic to work than most Dominicans.

I also believe that, far from being repulsed by these charactoristics, a lot of the female AI customers are attracted to them as exotic and very different from their past experience. I personally find a lot of Haitian or very dark skinned Dominican women very attractive indeed.;)

I am not judging BASED just on their RACIAL characteristics. I mean in GENERAL, there are so many ugly AI workers with nice looking women, so what that they are fat, but they arent bad looking women, and they end up with THOSE UGLY MO'FO's.

ANd being that we are on a DOMINICAN site, I was speaking of dominican AI workers, never did I mention haitians. I know beautiful haitians.

anyhow, i am not explaining myself, point is, WOMEN, if you MUST go to DR to be sankified, can ya at least pick a good looking one????

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Hey, Adolf...

lalla said:
I am not judging BASED just on their RACIAL characteristics. I mean in GENERAL, there are so many ugly AI workers with nice looking women, so what that they are fat, but they arent bad looking women, and they end up with THOSE UGLY MO'FO's.

ANd being that we are on a DOMINICAN site, I was speaking of dominican AI workers, never did I mention haitians. I know beautiful haitians.

anyhow, i am not explaining myself, point is, WOMEN, if you MUST go to DR to be sankified, can ya at least pick a good looking one????
Can't you spew your hate of Haitians somewhere else!!!

-Helpmann :angry:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!

helpmann said:

Can you point out where Lalla said anything racial to merit you to compare her with Hitler?.

I just need to see if I missed something.

Thanks!.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Just a 3rd Grade Education.... so sad...

miguel said:
Can you point out where Lalla said anything racial to merit you to compare her with Hitler?.

I just need to see if I missed something.

Thanks!.
Can you point out where I compared Lalla to Hitler?

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok wise-ass!

helpmann said:
Can you point out where I compared Lalla to Hitler?

-Helpmann :rolleyes:
When you quoted her post, you said:

"Hey, Adolf..

Can't you spew your hate of Haitians somewhere else".

I mean, you can not be that stupid not to know what you wrote.

We can compare education credentials whenever you want!.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Adolf's My Dog's Name, She's a B*tch!

miguel said:

"Hey, Adolf..

What are you doing, returning the favor? I hope you're not trying keep this thread going, because Lalla revived yours ("What's The Big Deal About Dominican Women?")

.... your "15 minutes" are fading Miguel.... I'm still curious to see how long you can keep this thread humming along.....

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What a dyck!

helpmann said:
What are you doing, returning the favor? I hope you're not trying keep this thread going, because Lalla revived yours ("What's The Big Deal About Dominican Women?")

When did she revived "my" thread?. You and AZB are doing a great job trying to have it closed and scaring newbies to post on it.

I just noticed you comparing someone with Hitler. If could had been you being compared and I would still say something if it was not merited.

Get a grip.

Btw, this thread WILL keep on going whether I return "the favor" or not. Why?, because people "listen" when Lalla says something. Sorry I can't say the same about you.

Now, enough about us. I promised that I would not debate with someone posting a stupid or ignorant post. I would say "my peace" and then move on.

Back to topic....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

lalla said:

UGH
Lalla, this is something that I always wondered about.

I, for the life of me, can not see the beauty in some of these guys.

Again, desperation makes a person see things that are not there.

I always get a kick out of someone saying "oh, he is soooo hot, so good-looking" and after seeing their pictures I can not help but think how desperate SOME people can be.

I am yet to see a good-looking sankie.

I guess that MANY mistake good-looking with good dancing!.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
miguel said:
Lalla, this is something that I always wondered about.

I, for the life of me, can not see the beauty in some of these guys.

Again, desperation makes a person see things that are not there.

I always get a kick out of someone saying "oh, he is soooo hot, so good-looking" and after seeing their pictures I can not help but think how desperate SOME people can be.

I am yet to see a good-looking sankie.

I guess that MANY mistake good-looking with good dancing!.

Miguel,

There are good looking sankies, but most are not that attractive. I agree with Lalla that the girl sankies are better looking. I guess when the looks are not there and tourists want to have a "fling" they turn to other attributes, like you said - perhaps their dancing skills!

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Looks are in the eye of the beholder afterall. What one person finds good looking, someone else finds unattractive. I must agree though that i do scratch my head puzzled at why these women, pretty or not go with these guys. Maybe out of desperation or curiosity?

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
helpmann said:

Your such a moron sometimes.

I never said anything negative about haitains, and i never would, thats not my style. I am not a racist. BUT i do discriminate against stupid ass people.

Put your helmet on

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
miguel said:

"Hey, Adolf..

Miguel dont bother, your going to make him cry honey

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
helpmann said:

.... your "15 minutes" are fading Miguel.... I'm still curious to see how long you can keep this thread humming along.....

Revive? I didnt revive anything, that thread was hot becuase it was a hot topic. And i posted becuase it was interesting.

Dont be mad that you have never posted anything that makes sense or that has kept ANYONE interested.

oh and as far as being a bytch, its MRS. BYTCH to you you ulgy mo'fo.

And before you accuse anyone again, do your research ugly

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Hey Adolf...

lalla said:
Revive? I didnt revive anything, that thread was hot becuase it was a hot topic. And i posted becuase it was interesting.

Dont be mad that you have never posted anything that makes sense or that has kept ANYONE interested.

oh and as far as being a bytch, its MRS. BYTCH to you you ulgy mo'fo.

And before you accuse anyone again, do your research ugly
Can't you find anyone else (other than Miguel) to join your rant about the miseries of female tourists and their "blue black monkey" lovers??

You've surrounded yourself with the "best" of company.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
audrav said:
Miguel,

There are good looking sankies, but most are not that attractive. I agree with Lalla that the girl sankies are better looking. I guess when the looks are not there and tourists want to have a "fling" they turn to other attributes, like you said - perhaps their dancing skills!

I have to say Audra, I always see many good looking sankies. I'm not exagerating (sp?) either. Of course there are ugly ones too, but I seen lots of hotties. Maybe I'm just attracted to darker skinned men?? :paranoid:

Status
Not open for further replies.