Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Las Canas Apartments Sosua

Heard that the owner and management company have fallen out up at las canas in La Mulatta.

Anyone knows anything about this?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge
    Heard that the owner and management company have fallen out up at las canas in La Mulatta.

Anyone knows anything about this?
    I find it a little odd a person involved in real estate in the local area wouldn't have a little more knowledge of the local market, or, maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe what happened was that the owner came to visit and was upset with the management(or lack of) so maybe this is a good thing for us living there. Hopefully we will get them a kick in the a$$ and get them working it is a beautiful property if properly managed.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne
    I find it a little odd a person involved in real estate in the local area wouldn't have a little more knowledge of the local market, or, maybe I have you confused with someone else.

And your point being?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33
    I believe what happened was that the owner came to visit and was upset with the management(or lack of) so maybe this is a good thing for us living there. Hopefully we will get them a kick in the a$$ and get them working it is a beautiful property if properly managed.
    keep us posted BP as i would consider living there again if daniel was no longer associated with the property.

i was surprised to hear that the guy who couldnt even keep the pool clean in february is now in charge of the restaurant. i love the fact that they promote from within but that is just nuts

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The place could be so nice if it was run better,that is so true. I was there in July for 2 weeks and there was electricity 24/7 except for a half hour one afternoon so it could be looking up in Las Canas, let me cross my fingers. I will be back the last week of August to fill you in more. I also believe the place would be better of without Daniel.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys.Ive recently bought a Condo in Las Canas.Ive had a nightmare trying to get things done from here in the UK they don't even email me back now,so im glad to hear of a change in management.It would be great if i could keep in touch with those of you who are living there as ive no ideal what goes on or even if things are progressing, maybe we could have a beer next time i visit.Its a fantastic complex and im looking forward to it being restored to its former glory.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi People. Has anyone got and update on the management situation? Also does anyone know if there has been any progress is the shuttle bus running and does the wireless broadband work for example? Thanks for you help guys.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

As of today the 1st of September the wireless is being worked on, works in some areas but not all, the pool is being taken better care of,but the electricity sometimes gets turned off by the management in the middle of the night unless you get a little crazy and threaten them like some guy did the other night and then the lights never went off again.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    As of today the 1st of September the wireless is being worked on, works in some areas but not all, the pool is being taken better care of,but the electricity sometimes gets turned off by the management in the middle of the night unless you get a little crazy and threaten them like some guy did the other night and then the lights never went off again.
    Who was that "some guy".
    Callaghan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast