International School of Sosua

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
I'll be living in Sosua in the beginning of next year.

I think that I'm gonna choose the ISS for my daughter (3 years old).

I visited it and I found it very nice, I also visited another school but I prefer ISS.

Am I right ? It's an important choose, and I'm not sure, because I spent there only a short time.

Do you have experience to share ?

thank you

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I think it's great for your 3 year old. Many parents of older children are choosing Garden Kids and The Learning Center for academic reasons. But physically, the ISS is nicest. - D

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Danny W said:
I think it's great for your 3 year old. Many parents of older children are choosing Garden Kids and The Learning Center for academic reasons. But physically, the ISS is nicest. - D

You mean the Garden kid and Learning center can give a child a better schooling ?

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
diego200 said:
You mean the Garden kid and Learning center can give a child a better schooling ?

My child goes to garden kids, and it's great. I know of several children who used to attend ISS, but whose parents decided to transfer them to Garden Kids and Learning Center. But I am sure that ISS is excellent as well.

For a 3 year old, since it has the largest campus, ISS is probably best. It's also the most expensive. - D

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Danny W said:
. It's also the most expensive. - D

;) for sure, no doubt about it !!!

I think I'm gonna start with ISS, and then when we'll be living there we'll see

thank you for your answer

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
i read all of the post concerning schools with interest. Im wondering if i was living in the Sosua area where would be the best place to send a 12yr old?