lost love song

patreetz

Aug 3, 2006
Hello everyone,
I visited the Barcelo Bavaro resort last November with my then fiance (now husband) and two good friends. We fell in love with a song that was often played at the pool and in the dance clubs. We asked what the name of this song was...and we seem to remember the name Rodriguez and Bandito... or Bandidos
it is a slow meringue (I think) with a beautifully male-sung melody...a love song for certain. I assume that it is a popular song.
Can anyone help me find the name or artist of this song? We wanted to play the song at our wedding but alas we could not find it in time.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
Thanks.

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Slow merengue? I don't think there is such thing. Could it be a bachata? Look up Raulin Rodriguez...most songs are about love, so unfortunately that won't help narrow down your search!

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Kiko for sure-

I agree with the crowd the song was most likely Bandida by Kiko Rodriguez. I have the album in my hand as I type this post. Just an fyi this album is hard to get as are all albums by Kiko Rodriguez.

It's a good album if you do come across it on-line or in a Latin cd store. The title is 'Vete y vuelve otra vez'.

-LDG.

patreetz

Aug 3, 2006
Thanks everyone for your replies...that is in fact the song that I was looking for....now if I can only find the rum drinking song I will be set h ha ha ha
chuggaron chuggaron chuggaron