Weather Forecast? Rain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightPrince69

Jun 11, 2006
I checked the weather forecast on weather channel .com and it looks like isolated thunderstrorms and scattered storms will be hitting away at my vaction for a week starting on August 11th. Is this typical for August? Or did I just seriously luck out?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I checked the weather forecast on weather channel .com and it looks like isolated thunderstrorms and scattered storms will be hitting away at my vaction for a week starting on August 11th. Is this typical for August? Or did I just seriously luck out?
It's typical. Bad luck would be a Tropical Storm or Hurricane in the area.

Enjoy your vacation. The scattered storms will help cool down the August temperatures.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Scattered storms are usually late afternoon and early evening. They generally don't last long and break the heat and humidity.

Then again today we have rain, since early this morning, at times very heavy! But this will pass by tomorrow. Then the sun will come back out..

Rellosk is right, bad luck would be a tropical storm.

MidnightPrince69

Jun 11, 2006
:)

Thanks for the 411. It looks like it will be partly cloudy for my stay. I checked the accuweather forecast and it's completely different than the weather channel .com which just plants rain there, randomly, every day.

Cheers

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
When I lived in South Florida, unless there was a hurricane or tropical storm the weather forecast it seemed every day was a chance of showers. Expect it to be sunny every day with an isolated chance of a shower and forget the weather forecast. In most tropical climates, they don't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.