Costs

Squash-Lady

Jul 15, 2006
Hi there,

I'm new in this forum.
So hi, I am Sandy from Germany. I hope I cleary can explain what I'd like to know:

I would like to know the costs arising around a visa. Does anyone know this?
I have made a lot of researches in the internet, also on the pages of the Embassy but I cannot figure out what are the costs for a passport.

Therefore especially I would like to know
1) how much does a passport for the Dominican cost also
2) the letter from the bank stating that the Dominican guy has a bank account and sufficient on his account.

I would be so happy if anyone knew that. Thank you

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You are better off using Western Union to send money to your "New Friend" from the Animation team.

Before you start to do anything, maybe you seriously should consider reading "sankies 101". I belive you will find the answer on all your questions there. (no joke)

And please keep us informed when he need extra money for his sick mother/sister/father/grandparents/hamster etc. And ofcource when his moto is stolen/broken/ kidnapped by an ufo etc.. Ohh those tears those tears....

Ahh i almost forgot: i bet he soon needs a brand new celluar as well, because the other one you bought him is bad/stolen/destroyed (choose one).

Almost forgot your question: a passport costs ca 2500 peso. (no no no- not us dollares, and NO- not 2500 euro either)

Well then your almost ready to run down to western union and wire some peso for a passport. (and why dont you give him some extra peso so he can pay his apartment/moto/car/wife/other hookers/ new clothes etc)

Good luck :bunny:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Squash-Lady: You are being played. If the guy doesn't have the money for a passport or a visa, it is clear that they will not issue him one anyway, so you are wasting your money.
Unless the German Consulate is totally stupid they are not going to issue a visa to a poorly educated, no talent (except for "that") person....

Forget the guy, enjoy the memories.....DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING>> IF HE TRULY LOVES YOU HE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET TO GERMANY>>>>

scsccs34

Apr 24, 2006
this is funny, there are many foreigners here exploiting dominican poverty, I'm talking about everything from chicas to employees, and when a dominican gets a foreigner girl they rageeeeee

sunshine73

Apr 5, 2006
I agree.........let her spend her money.......damn if it was that good maybe she wants it everyday!!! If a guy does it he's enjoyin his retirement money.......If a girl does it she's being used...........Let her spend her money on whatever her "heart" desires........YOu guys are brutal;) ;)

ANyways squash girl........Do your thing if he's worth paying for then go ahead.........He must make you smile or else you wouldn't want him in Germany!!

sunshine