Jack Russell Terrier

PRbbDRbm

Apr 29, 2004
Greetings All
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would be able to help me mate my doggy... I have a Jack Russell Terrier, 2 years old and his name is Buzz. Anyway Buzz is two and he has not been too happy for the past few months and I have been told this is because he needs to mate already. Buzz is a house dog I do not allow him to go out and mingle with the local dogs because of fleas and things of that nature. I would love to mate him with another Jack Russell Terrier but I have not been able to find anyone in Santo Domingo that has this type of dog. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Greetings All
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would be able to help me mate my doggy... I have a Jack Russell Terrier, 2 years old and his name is Buzz. Anyway Buzz is two and he has not been too happy for the past few months and I have been told this is because he needs to mate already. Buzz is a house dog I do not allow him to go out and mingle with the local dogs because of fleas and things of that nature. I would love to mate him with another Jack Russell Terrier but I have not been able to find anyone in Santo Domingo that has this type of dog. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)
I have the same situation on hand, only it's Bruno, and he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and he's in Sosua.
Good luck finding Buzz a pretty mate.
Anybody have a hot female Ridgeback for Bruno?

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I have the same situation on hand, only it's Bruno, and he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and he's in Sosua.
Good luck finding Buzz a pretty mate.
Anybody have a hot female Ridgeback for Bruno?

I have a hot male Golden Retriever that Bruno seems to have taking a real liking too!!! Tom;)

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Hey, cool, we have a hot Female golden retriever!
Are you south or north?

Hi JD, As Rocky said I live in Sosua. Unfortanately our golden "Plexico" was fixed and thus would be no good for breeding purposes. Would probably be interested in a puppy if you ever breed your dog.

And if by some miracle my dog gets impregnated by horny Bruno, I will let you know about about some nice Ridgeback/Retriever pups...Tom

PRbbDRbm

Apr 29, 2004
I guess Buzz will have to hold off till I can bring him a wife from the states. Thanks anyway.

The Byron

Jul 17, 2006
Looking for a Mate

I am looking for a mate for my 1 year old girl, Eve Harrington. She also is a house dog and I do not let her mingle with the street dogs. I would like some puppies soon, if I can find a mate,

Greetings All

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have the following that I do want to mate
One Ch. Alexander , German Shepard with a huge pedigree: Male
Outstanding lines.

One extremely horny Male ?hihuahua : Hulk....Thoroughly capable and needs the work.

One beautiful, and titled Cocker Spaniel, Tan and White Female. Her mate must pass muster. Must be pedigreed....Gia Mar?a is very beautiful and needs a perfect mate.

HB

couscous1st

Jun 15, 2007
I?have a wife for Buzz

Hi.
Couscous is a 1 and an half year really pretty Jack Russell and she would love to make babys in July.
We live in Samana, and I?ve been looking for a mate for her for past 6 months. Please contact me

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
While you are all at it?I have my boxer Lucy who will be hot and ready on the 20th (next Wednesday). No ?tigres? please! :bunny:

moviemouth

Jul 12, 2005
I'm interested ....

.....in obtaining a male Jack Russell puppy. I'm at my house in Cabarete until early August and then returning for a month every 3-4 months thereafter. We have a resident caretaker who currently cares for our Boxer and Dalmation during our absences and can promise a good and safe home.