Looking for representative for a tour operator

tazboardergirl

Aug 5, 2006
hello,,my name's michelle,and i'm the end of november. I do have a job at the cayena beach resort in Punta Cana selling timeshares. Its a new style for me but I like to find out about other jobs. So i'm wondering about your job. what does it entail and what does it pay, and how close to Higuey is it? after i see what its about i can send you my resume. thanks

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
hello,,my name's michelle,and i'm the end of november. I do have a job at the cayena beach resort in Punta Cana selling timeshares. Its a new style for me but I like to find out about other jobs. So i'm wondering about your job. what does it entail and what does it pay, and how close to Higuey is it? after i see what its about i can send you my resume. thanks

I dont know anything about the job Michelle, but i do know that Higuey is some distance away from Puerto Plata.

nic

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
It most likely will be a commission only sales postiton. At least the timeshares job will provide you with lunch.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

Hi Michelle. How did you find a job at Cayena Beach and what are they offering you ?

tazboardergirl

Aug 5, 2006
how i found it

i searched the internet, and the main site that helped was Study Abroad, Volunteer, Intern, Teach - GoAbroad.com. there they have info, you have to do some clicking. theres also a magazine, go to the website, Timeshare Jobs for Sales Reps and OPCs
i put my resume all over the places i wanted to go. they are supporting me for 6 weeks, and after that i'm on comission. say they pay really well,, and its not a rip off company, and honest. i'm gonna find out
cheers
michelle