occidental flamenco in Bavaro (jan 21)

A

Ariel

I?m going to this hotel the 21 of january with my wife. I?d apprecciate if anybody has any info on the hotel and if somebody is going on that date it would be great to meet there. Happy new year to all!!!

M

MIKE AND CHERYL

WERE GOING JAN 10 FOR 7 DAYS. OUR TRAVEL AGENT SAID THE PLACE IS VERY NICE. COST OF TRIP OUT OF TORONTO, IS $634 PER PERSON..

J

Jacquie

Mike and Cheryl. We are flying out of Toronto Jan.8 with Air Transat. You must be going Sunquest as they were leaving the Monday. We will probably see you there as there is never many Canadians. Yvon and Jacquie

G

gail

Going to Riu Bambu on the same flight 1/10-- Originally wanted the Occidental but were advised to change hotels due to construction -- the Occidental sounds wonderful and I will be very interested in hearing your impressions. Don't forget to give us a review upon your return. Thank you.

M

MIKE & CHERYL

OUR TRAVEL AGENT IS GLENNY TRAVEL 118 JARVIS STREET FORT ERIE ONTARIO, PHONE 905 871-4241 IN USA CALL 1-800-667-0488 TALK TO HELGA. WE CHANGED HOTEL TO THE RUI MERENGUE, HEARD TO MANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON FLAMENCO. BY THE WAY WE ARE AMERICAN'S OUT OF BUFFALO, NY. WE'RE STILL FLYING OUT ON THE 10TH. CARRIER IS SUNQUEST. COST OF THIS TRIP IS $600US PER PERSON.

J

Jacquie

Could you not change to the rui's in punta cana. My cousin who is a travel agent went to Rui Merang. and said punta cana is alot better beach. We stayed at rui naiboa last year and loved it. Hope we are not too disappointed with the flamenco. At least I know the beach is great.