Clubs with Salsa?

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Hi, there!

Can anyone give me a list of the nicest clubs in the Puerta Plata area where I can dance to salsa, merengue, bachata, and reggaeton? (Name, location, day of the week, is it safe to go there alone?)

Or
does anyone know the name of any dance instructors in this area, just in case I need a salsa fix on a Wednesday night.

Thanks,

~Salsaholic

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Since this isn't a sankie related question I'll move you to the living section.

Welcome to DR1

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Hi, there!

Can anyone give me a list of the nicest clubs in the Puerta Plata area where I can dance to salsa, merengue, bachata, and reggaeton? (Name, location, day of the week, is it safe to go there alone?)

Or
does anyone know the name of any dance instructors in this area, just in case I need a salsa fix on a Wednesday night.

Thanks,

~Salsaholic

Just getting back on topic..

The Orion Bar (it's a club) has a good standing in Peurta Plata, a nice elevated dance floor and they spin a good tune. Friday and Saturday are the nights to go..

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks for the name of the club, but now I realize I'll be in Rio San Juan! <sigh> Any suggestions?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
If you are staying

Thanks for the name of the club, but now I realize I'll be in Rio San Juan! <sigh> Any suggestions?

at Bahia Principe, your problems are solved. Any member of the animation team will be more than willing to be your dance instructor and guide you to the local night spots.