Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Mars & Venus Forum

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Which do you consider to be the best forum on DR1:

(based on value of info (in general) , how it's moderated, the posts by the posters)

1) Living
2) Travel- includes sub-sections
3) General Forum
4) Spanish Forum
5) Mars & Venus

-NALs

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
You've been busy NALs, I think you've got me on this one tho! I love the Spanish one as my Spanish is awful and going nowhere fast! The living one is great I find it really helpful as ive got some decisions to make, I enjoy reading the trip reports, and I love Mars Venus for the entertainment factor so much bi***ing its fab!

nic

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I voted NALs...guess I only get to vote once and not for my "top 3", but (whatever anybody may have said about your polls) I kind of like them...I blame my Sociology connections and having to do polls myself, BUT I like them!! In the name of research I promise to cast my vote every time I see one! ATB! Emma ;)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
You've been busy NALs, I think you've got me on this one tho! I love the Spanish one as my Spanish is awful and going nowhere fast! The living one is great I find it really helpful as ive got some decisions to make, I enjoy reading the trip reports, and I love Mars Venus for the entertainment factor so much bi***ing its fab!

nic

I've been busy, although not on DR1 but in real life!

And this one is not mine, it's from a very well liked and respected DR1er who insisted such person's DR1 screenname remain anonymous and I will adhere to such person's desires.

-NALs

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I voted NALs...guess I only get to vote once and not for my "top 3", but (whatever anybody may have said about your polls) I kind of like them...I blame my Sociology connections and having to do polls myself, BUT I like them!! In the name of research I promise to cast my vote every time I see one! ATB! Emma ;)

Thanks!

If I really wanted to create more "official" polls I would have, but since the format of this web site (perhaps all websites are like this) these polls functions the way they do.

Thus, people who were complaining how these polls functions were actually indirectly complaining about Robert's and Dolores' website rather than complaining to me or my polls eventhough their complaint were directed towards me.

There is absolutely nothing I can do about these polls other than create them and let people vote.

It proves that people put more attention to who they think they are responding to rather than the info being presented, but this will be another topic all together.

Again, thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, if you or anyone else have any suggestions or desire to know what DR1ers think, send me a PM with your suggestion and I will post them as soon as I check my PMs. If you want to remain anonymous, simply say so or don't say anything regarding anonymity and I will keep such DR1er anonymous.

However, if you don't mind letting people know that you were the one behind the idea for whichever poll you suggest to me, let me know in the PM and I will give you the credit.

Cordially,
NALs

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nals I wish you had made it so we could vote for more than one.

Looking at where I've learnt the most about the DR I would have a hard time voting between the Living and General stuff section.

You forgot the Legal section. We get free legal advice from the Guzmans who put in their time after having to read through much babbling to give us the real legal answer.

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Nals I wish you had made it so we could vote for more than one.

Looking at where I've learnt the most about the DR I would have a hard time voting between the Living and General stuff section.

You forgot the Legal section. We get free legal advice from the Guzmans who put in their time after having to read through much babbling to give us the real legal answer.

I might make a new poll asking for DR1ers top 3 forums, but for now let's see which is the most favorite of all.

-NALs