apartment/condos/villas juan dolio

joval

Nov 8, 2004
long term stay 2 months + / 2 adults and 2 children. on the beach and with a pool.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have been searching the net forever !!

vandee

Nov 26, 2003
We have a 2 bedroom condo in Juan Dolio. It is on the top floor of a new building, gated and on the beach. The condos are called Club Hemmingway and it does have a pool.
Two months during what time.

joval

Nov 8, 2004
Steve

Thanks for that information, I do appreciate this. Also individual owners of condos ? know of anyone ? or should I create a new post.? what do you think ?

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Thanks for that information, I do appreciate this. Also individual owners of condos ? know of anyone ? or should I create a new post.? what do you think ?

Good idea ... There are owners who could rent directly . I think vandee is one of them. In Hemingway Club ...something will come up. Remember not everything is open , a lot of places under construction. Specially in Villas Del Mar area.

marklaw01

Apr 18, 2008
Rate

We have a 2 bedroom condo in Juan Dolio. It is on the top floor of a new building, gated and on the beach. The condos are called Club Hemmingway and it does have a pool.
Two months during what time.

What is the rate for your accommodation for one or two weeks in May 2008?

DanaP

May 23, 2007
apartment

There are 2 bdrm apartments here where I live @ Loky $500/month. We are a about a 6 min walk to the swimming beach and there is a pool. PM if you want more info or a phone number, or there is the Albatros hotel right next store as well. I think they have studios & 1 bdrm apartments but are a bit more expensive.

suerte, dana

Last edited:

pizzabite

Aug 19, 2006
Active DR1 advertisers for Juan Dolio?

You need to be an active advertiser to post ads on DR1.

Can anyone explain why it seems like there are not many rental or sales listings on DR1 for Juan Dolio? How does one get the best exposure when listing their property?

Thank you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can anyone explain why it seems like there are not many rental or sales listings on DR1 for Juan Dolio? How does one get the best exposure when listing their property?

Thank you.

DR1 :) Most of the people that list in the rental section with us do very well.
We have some clients in our rental section run 80-90% occupancy just via DR1.

Real estate sales we handle differently and 100% ourselves.
Right now we only have a 100% DR1 brokerage on the north coast, but more are on the way, Punta Cana, Juan Dolio, Santo Domingo etc.