Sosua Billy?

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Alive and well

He had a website and helped out Lou at The Shark Bar in Sosua.

Billy lives in Jamao al Norte with his beautiful wife and her kids. He built a castle of a house on a hillside. I spoke with him not too long ago. Believe me he is alive and well and quite happy with the life he always dreamed of.

I just called and left him a message that you are looking for him. If he wants to hear from you I will PM you with his number.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Who billy?

Rio Jamao
IM000300.jpg

July 7th .2006

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Jimmydr, what a terrible thread. I am a moron and wuold never ask such a question. Go find some 500 peso hourly girlfriends.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
He wants to know

Is he okay?

Surely anyone would know where he is if he is your friend. Billy enjoys his privacy and everyone that knows him understands this. If you got something you need to get to him by all means PM Rocky or myself and we will get the message to him. Otherwise he is fine, take our word for it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dominicanscotty, this place in the river is owned by Guarito gomez? I have been to a very nice river there 3 yrs ago and now have lost direction on how to get there. Can you send me a PM giving me directions or maybe you might be nice enough to take me there one day? I will buy beers. Deal?
AZB

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Got a deal

Dominicanscotty, this place in the river is owned by Guarito gomez? I have been to a very nice river there 3 yrs ago and now have lost direction on how to get there. Can you send me a PM giving me directions or maybe you might be nice enough to take me there one day? I will buy beers. Deal?
AZB[/QUOTE

Your got a deal. as a matter of fact this weekend I am down at this very spot.

Scotty

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB
Well you guys have me confused.
From what I can tell, that's a picture of Billy at El Choro in Jamao, and managed by the municipality.
It may be that the land is owned by someone else, but that was never my impression.
Anyhow, getting there is not exactly complicated, considering that the access to it is well marked on the main highway through town.
It is approx. 100 yeards North of the bridge at the southern end of town.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Well you guys have me confused.
From what I can tell, that's a picture of Billy at El Choro in Jamao, and managed by the municipality.
It may be that the land is owned by someone else, but that was never my impression.
Anyhow, getting there is not exactly complicated, considering that the access to it is well marked on the main highway through town.
It is approx. 100 yeards North of the bridge at the southern end of town.

Why the heck would you be confused? (LOL) It just happens to be the guy's favorite place to hang out and he liked it to be a secret. Not that it is much of a secret but this is where the poor guy likes to spend his time. However, you're right Marc, that's where it is. This is where the man likes to be.

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Why the heck would you be confused? (LOL) It just happens to be the guy's favorite place to hang out and he liked it to be a secret. Not that it is much of a secret but this is where the poor guy likes to spend his time. However, you're right Marc, that's where it is. This is where the man likes to be.
I was quoting AZB who wrote,

this place in the river is owned by Guarito gomez?

And as I explained, I believe this to be Jamao's muniipal land.

sosuabilly

Oct 11, 2006
Abducted by Aliens

I'm glad to see that I am still remembered by some of those I've met and partied with in Sosua. JimmyDR summed up my current life pretty well on his post below. I live in a rural area with no interenet access or cable --- so I have been out of touch for awhile. I go to ROCKY's and use his internet ---- mostly during the day. My website is down because of server problems with my ISP --- hopefully up soon. I'll post directions to my house on the site in case anyone wants to spend a day in the Campo. I'm about 35-40 minutes away from Sosua. All good roads --- only one turn. By the way the picture of me is from El Chorro in Jamao al Norte. The city owns and rents out the refreshment kiosks.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Ahhhhhh.....

I'm glad to see that I am still remembered by some of those I've met and partied with in Sosua. JimmyDR summed up my current life pretty well on his post below. I live in a rural area with no interenet access or cable --- so I have been out of touch for awhile. I go to ROCKY's and use his internet ---- mostly during the day. My website is down because of server problems with my ISP --- hopefully up soon. I'll post directions to my house on the site in case anyone wants to spend a day in the Campo. I'm about 35-40 minutes away from Sosua. All good roads --- only one turn. By the way the picture of me is from El Chorro in Jamao al Norte. The city owns and rents out the refreshment kiosks.

Billy,

That was yours truly that summed you up. The other guy didn't even know where you were.

I sent you a PM. I know you are now in Spring Valley... Would love to see you and the better part of you (if she is also here) and take you out for some real New York beef!

Gosh, I heard about your unfortunate accident...was down a couple of weeks ago for my business (bought some more jeepetas for Rubio Rent A Car). I was only down for 2 days and did no have time to see you. Your phone..... does it work, tried to call several times.

Answer the PM.

Scotty