VOTE..Sankie forum: For better or worse?

Do you think the Sankie forum helps anyone?

• Help's me learn what a Sankie is and how to avoid one.

Votes: 39 30.2%
  • I was sankified, but thanks to this forum I have seen the light!

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • This forum is wonderful entertainment and nothing more!

Votes: 67 51.9%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Do you think the Sankie forum helps anyone?

1. Help me learn what a Sankie is and how to avoid one.

2. I was sankified, but through this forum I have seen the light! (ie. I woke up from the daydream of being 'in love' with these resort workers).

3. This forum is simply halarious! Good for entertainment!

-NALs

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
I think its great entertainment and if it does help people see the light then great. I do think that mostly people find it too late tho!

nic

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
scotty I hope that remark wasn't for nals ;)

I asked him to do one here so I can get an idea if we are helping people or if we should just move it all to the clown bin.;)

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think it is helpful. I never heard of male sankies before ... I knew that sometimes guys pay western women to marry them to get a visa, but not that they would lie to them and then disappear ... And of course it is fun to read members' comments ... ;) :bunny:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Never!!!!

The sankie business has done very well over the years and has become an economic factor as part of (gringa) tourism.

How can such an important and serious matter be put in a waste paper basket, huh? ;)

m'frog

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Good for economy in DR!

Why pay?
The Dominican version is to even get the visa and expenses paid and get free sex on top of it. :laugh:

m'frog

Which makes Dominican sankies economic geniuses ...:laugh:

P.S. Dominican Man DOES NOT EQUAL Sankie, these words only used sometimes interchangebly in "sankie" forum. Anna, thanks for reminding me :laugh:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Which makes Dominican men economic geniuses ...:laugh:

Ok I guess it's been what at least week since I said this?

PLEASE DO NOT GROUP ALL DOMINICAN MEN TOGETHER

the ones that do the above mentioned are called sankies so please get it straight before people come together to remove your tonsils ;)

May 31, 2005
I don't think that the sankie forum should be moved to the clown bin. Many of us here think of it as entertainment sometimes but it really does help some people out there that think that their sankie boyfriend is the man of their dreams.

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
scotty I hope that remark wasn't for nals ;)

I asked him to do one here so I can get an idea if we are helping people or if we should just move it all to the clown bin.;)

Don't move it to the clown bin Anna! People do say its warned them if they got here before hand and made them see the light if they didnt!

nic

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
No joking matter .....

This is free 'reality-internet' entertainment .... if you do, I will have to install cable and satellite TV in my office (to relieve work related stress), which will diminish my productivity and negatively affect my employment .... perhaps even losing my job, then I'll have to go on pogey.

Really dire consequences ... many others would agree :disappoin

lanona

Aug 13, 2006
Sankie Pankie

Yeah they got me too..... didn't see it coming. He works in Punta Cana ona resort,very simpatico in the beginning; turned out a nightmare right in fromt of myu sobbing eyes. It was nearly a death experience for real.... he almost killed me. I will NEVER date a Dominican man.... never nunca.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
The key is to stay in control of the situation and not allow them to play with you. Dominican men (sankies or not) are not that bad. They are like children sometimes, can be genuine and have real feelings if a girl is genuine with them. A woman has to make them respect her (kind of hard, because they don't do it by default) but anyone can try.