I want to recommend this guy for a job in USA

estrella0308

Jun 27, 2006
does anyone know andres *** from puerto plata?

i'm asking because i'm helping him find a job in chicago.
for the moderators, my name is Andrea.

thank you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You need to help me out here so you don't end up in the sankie forum and closed.

You need to explain to me why you want to hear from people that know him in order to help him find a job.

Also do you know the immigration laws of your country and how you will get him to the US? And if you aren't trying to establish if he is a sankie or not why are you posting here?

Thanks

estrella0308

Jun 27, 2006
hi

I'm helping him find a job but I'm not trying to get him here-
meaning, I told him i'd recommend him to employers here, and then they can take it from there. In no way am I romantically interested in this man.

I'm asking if people know him for a character reference before I recommend him. I have my own opinion of his work, and character references that he gave me, but I'm cross- referencing.

Hope this helps.

thanks!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I sent you a pm but I may as well post it here in case it helps others as well and then I can decide if it belongs under visa instead.

Here meaning the US? And how will he get "HERE"

Is he Dominican? If so I suggest you read up on your country's laws and don't make him empty promises.

unless he's qualified and educated he doesn't have much of a chance getting "here" on his own. People that get married are taking two or more years to get a visa to the US.

Any employer in the US would have to prove that he could not fill the position. You should look into that

here's the link

http://www.unitedstatesvisas.gov/visapolicy/index.html