dr on msnbc channel

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How do I save the video?
So far, I have found no way to do it, but will let you know if I find a way.
You can off course, make it full screen, then film it with your digicam, and get a decent copy that way.
In fact, I could do it for you, (if you don't have a digicam with video capacity) but it would be rather big to email to you.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
El Tigre

IMHO, it can't be saved.
Let me know if you have a digicam to do it, and if not, I will and we'll worry about getting it to you after.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Thanks for offering Marco.

I have a digicam. I never thought of doing this because of video quality. Always thought it would come out crappy. I'll try it tonight when I get home.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
IMHO, it can't be saved.
Let me know if you have a digicam to do it, and if not, I will and we'll worry about getting it to you after.
I just did it with mine, and it comes out well, although I suggest you rest your cam on something solid, and if you see any lines moving up or down the screen, try lowering your screen refresh rate on your PC.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I watched the video as soon as I read the post. It was a good clip, I enjoyed watching it, I watched it from my work computer and the quality was very good.

Thanks

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I thought total recorder might be able to grab it as it does with other streaming media...but doesnt look like it.

Great article tho. I got a chuckle at one point tho. For nearly most of the article..he refers to it as the Domincan REpublic or the DR...and then he says something about how after one trip people fall in love with the "domincan". nuff said! just made me sorta giggle.

again, thanks for the article.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
hung up

u sure are hung up on that little thing.
IMHO
hope u let it go one day 'cause it sure
is fu....g boring.
No reply needed 'cause I won't answer it
anyway, but I consider it dead. D.E.A.D.