New To Dr1.com

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
:bunny: This is joe i live in the same street as domincan boy and vince 1956 this is my first post i am 13 years old
one day i am going to dr for my holiday:cool: one thing i would like to now where the best part is in dr. thanks joe

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
:bunny: This is joe i live in the same street as domincan boy and vince 1956 this is my first post i am 13 years old
one day i am going to dr for my holiday:cool: one thing i would like to now where the best part is in dr. thanks joe
Hey Joe.
Everybody has a different concept of what "best" means.
Tell us what you like to do and we can steer you in the right direction.
ie.
Mountain climbing = Pico Duarte
White water rafting = Jarabacoa
Windsurfing = Cabarete

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Hey Joe.
Everybody has a different concept of what "best" means.
Tell us what you like to do and we can steer you in the right direction.
ie.
Mountain climbing = Pico Duarte
White water rafting = Jarabacoa
Windsurfing = Cabarete

hi rocky i really enjoy scuba diving and snorclin so i would be looking at a calm beach were do u think i should go
thanks joe:bunny:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Welcome, young man, to DR1. My grandson lives in New Jersey, Cliffside Park.
He is here now, for the summer.
For snorkling, almost all the beaches along the North Coast have good dive sites.
So, when you decide to come down, you nca start in Sosúa and go in both directions, looking for your "favorite place'"

Cordially,

HB :D:D

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Hillbilly

thanks but i was hoping to go to the south side of the island because that is the carribean sea is sosua in the carribean sea
thanks joe

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay papa.

After "checking" that link on your other threads, I came to the conclusion that if you are 13, I am the Queen of England.

Either that or you are a very matured 13 year old with a VERY vivid imagination.

How fast they grow. :bunny:

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
After "checking" that link on your other threads, I came to the conclusion that if you are 13, I am the Queen of England.
There have been some that have said you're a Queen*, I never realized they meant the Royalty type. :)

I'm sure Vince1956 can verify whether he is 13. His sense of humor would certainly indicate that he is 13, either that or he is an avid Howard Stern Fan.

* I always thought they meant a Drama Queen.:nervous:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

There have been some that have said you're a Queen*, I never realized they meant the Royalty type. :)

I'm sure Vince1956 can verify whether he is 13. His sense of humor would certainly indicate that he is 13, either that or he is an avid Howard Stern Fan.

Oh rellosk, I gather you came OUT for some air.

Yes, indeed, I am a drama queen, a pu*** whipped queen, a Royal Queen, a super queen and a queer queen.

Would you be OUT long enough to join our club?.

As I said, also, if he is 13, he is very matured and has a very vivid imagination.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006

Yes joe is 13 vince1956

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006

Hi Joe,

Welcome to DR1, I have a son who is 12 we dont live too far from you, in Llanelli. We've been out to the DR we visited the North. Tom (my son) did alot of snorkelling and did an introduction to scuba course.

nic

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome to DR1 Joe. I was in a hurry this morning and busy moving your threads around. ;)

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Welcome to DR1 Joe. I was in a hurry this morning and busy moving your threads around. ;)

Anna, you need to break away from that sewing machine once in a while! :rolleyes: :D

Welcom to DR1 Joe, I'm a Joe too.

Last edited:

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Hiya Joe

hi joe,
are you from the dr if you are where would you reccommend to go for snorkling and diving
thanks joe

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006

sorry i was new to the dr1 and i werent sure to put my funny stuff vince 1956 said to put some dirty stuff in SANKIE i dont know why???? well hi anyway
joe