Attempted break-in - Santiago

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
This morning we awoke to find the windows on our child's bedroom (2nd story) had been tampered with, it looks like someone got up on the roof and was trying to climb down throught the second story windows that have no bars, we rent the house and the owners have been reluctant to allow us to put bars on the windows.

I have no idea why the thieves gave up when there really wasn't much stopping them, but I thank God that he hears my prayers when I put my kids to bed and evidently posted the angels I had requested around their beds.

Well I am going to back the angels up with iron bars bars today whether the landlord likes it or not, and I may replace the machete under my bed with a 12-guage as well in case the angels see fit to give me a clean shot.

Odd that I have been living in the DR for 8 years now without a breakin or robbery and on the one night they allow drinking late after only 2 weeks of curfew someone tries to break into my house.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Very happy it was "an attempted break in"..

the good Lord was watching over the little lady..

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Glad all is well with you & yours Mike. Maybe you should also ask any garage mechanic friend you have for containers of old grease & oil to place on the edges of roof above you. A robber slipping from 2nd floor could cause a pleasant view on the pavement below!!

Stay safe ~ Grahame.