High Speed Internet in Monte Llano

dreivitt

Mar 7, 2006
I've looked and can't find anything about this in any other post. Does anyone know if there is any high-speed internet service in Monte Llano and, if so, how much will it cost per month?

Thanks a lot for your help with this.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I've looked and can't find anything about this in any other post. Does anyone know if there is any high-speed internet service in Monte Llano and, if so, how much will it cost per month?

Thanks a lot for your help with this.
Our barmaid Sonia says that the internet cafes in her home town, Montellano, are as fast as here, so they must have Flash (DSL) there too.
It's easy to find out.
809-220-1111

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You must be kidding.
I'd rather call the barmaid...

m'frog
You might be on hold for a few minutes, and you can't always believe everything they say, and the English department is harder to understand than the Spanish one, and they blast you ears out with loud "on hold" music, but you don't dare take the receiver away from your ear, for fear of missing your turn at an operator, and they often hire them from the mentally challenged pool, but, other than that, it's a pleasant experience.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks so much, Marc! As always, you're more than helpful.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic, and I would deserve it, after running my comedy routine.
The truth is that these days the Verizon service over the telephone is not that bad.
If you are calling them for the info, it may help if you have a phone number from a close neighbour, as they seem to use that as a means of them knowing what services would be available to you.
For example, there are some backwood areas of Montellano that I would bet have no phone lines, even less the internet.
Hope that helps a bit.
Regards, Marco.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Nice talking to you...

...If you are calling them for the info, it may help if you have a phone number from a close neighbour, as they seem to use that as a means of them knowing what services would be available to you.

Hmmm, good guess.
More probable is that they follow a check list when they talk to you (to prevent them from having their own ideas...).
I remember the day when they insisted that I should live in a street with numbered houses...
We never came to talk about the problem I had.
Wonderful people.

m'frog

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
There is an internet cafe in Montellano that has high-speed (flash) internet service. We also know several people in the main part of the town (not the further out farm areas) that have high-speed (flash) in their homes through Verizon.