Waldorf School

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I am in contact with a really experienced Waldorf teacher and we were hoping to get her over here to take care of school for our granddaughter.

If a few other parents are interested in clubbing together and starting a small Waldorf school perhaps in the Santiago Area, let me know. This may just be possible.

AuthorMom

Apr 13, 2009
Chris,

Did anything ever come of this? We are coming May 5th, staying a few months if not forever and I've already had a similar thought of starting a small school to support our home-schooled kids. Not sure if the whole uniformed, structured school would work for them. If you ever did get a small school going or know of one, can you let me know? It's my exact thought you had.

Thanks!

warmly,
AuthorMom

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
there is a group of american families in santiago that were recently looking into a small homeschool co-op for their kids. if you're still looking into this, let me know and i'll get you in contact with them.

AuthorMom

Apr 13, 2009
Yes!

Sorry, I'm not checking here very often, but I'd love to be in touch with these folks. It sounds perfect for what we are looking for. Thanks in advance for furnishing that. You can PM me or post here so others who might want to participate can know about it. Thanks again!

Spec Ed Teacher

Apr 21, 2009
We would also be interested in finding information about homeschooling activities in Santiago!
We are moving there in August and will have 2 children being homeschooled - they are also homeschooled here in Canada and very active in a group here that offers Fri morning co-op classes as well as gym nights and outings. Would love to receive information on anything similar.

gamana

Apr 24, 2006
waldorf homeschooling

Hi, we live just outside cabarete and have a beautiful organic farm with horses and ponies, we homeschool our children using the waldorf method, Christopherus!

Should any of you wish to contact us or visit our farm and have a play date I would love to have you over.

We are having a maypole festival tomorrow, a bit late due to the rains, but the children won't know.

PM me if you're interested would love to connect with some alternative mothers.