Codeine Phosphate based pain killers

Can anyone recommend a good doctor who can prescribe strong pain pills for my back? Preferable a doctor on the north coast.

I have run out of my own pills from my country, and they do not have the same codeine phosphate based pills in Sosua/POP.
I have been to different doctors, and even brought along my empty box for the pills to show the doctors.

They are not been able to help me so far.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'd recommend Dr. James Bailes in Costambar, an American medical doctor licensed to practice here in DR, also a chiropracter & accupuncturist/reflexologist. I've been going to him for about 7 years now. I'll PM the contact details.

Isla_Hombre

Jul 31, 2006
I had a rotator cuff problem as well as arthritis in my hip from a car accident injury. The pain was close to unbearable. Range of motion in shoulder was extremely limited.

A chiro/acupunturist in Venezuela helped me tremendously. After a few treatments the pain was no longer and the range of motion was back to normal. Much better than taking the pain meds which tend to mask the pain which could encourage you to injury yourself even worse.

Even for a periodic tuneup I would recommend acupuncture. Contrary to what you may think, it is very relaxing. Veterinary medicine even uses it. I have seen a horse treated for arthritis. The horse nearly went to sleep. Eyes and head were drooping and the horse was drooling. Kinda comical. Better than the pharmacology mindset of a taking a pill.

Last edited:
I had a rotator cuff problem as well as arthritis in my hip from a car accident injury. The pain was close to unbearable. Range of motion in shoulder was extremely limited.

A chiro/acupunturist in Venezuela helped me tremendously. After a few treatments the pain was no longer and the range of motion was back to normal. Much better than taking the pain meds which tend to mask the pain which could encourage you to injury yourself even worse.

Even for a periodic tuneup I would recommend acupuncture. Contrary to what you may think, it is very relaxing. Veterinary medicine even uses it. I have seen a horse treated for arthritis. The horse nearly went to sleep. Eyes and head were drooping and the horse was drooling. Kinda comical. Better than the pharmacology mindset of a taking a pill.

Thank you for your answer, i have already been operated several times after i had a severe spinal accident when i was young.
The problem is that when your getting older, your body cannot fight the pain 24 hours a day so effective any longer without chemical help. So i do not have any other choice than to take these lobotimizing pills to function in the daily life.
Lucky for me in it all, i was born in a country with medical services, i often think about all of those poor peoples with similar damages in poor countrys that have no way to get any help at all.

Isla_Hombre

Jul 31, 2006
Thank you for your answer, i have already been operated several times after i had a severe spinal accident when i was young.
The problem is that when your getting older, your body cannot fight the pain 24 hours a day so effective any longer without chemical help. So i do not have any other choice than to take these lobotimizing pills to function in the daily life.
Lucky for me in it all, i was born in a country with medical services, i often think about all of those poor peoples with similar damages in poor countrys that have no way to get any help at all.

So you have already used acupuncture? Are you familiar with another similar therapy referred to as Cold Laser or LLLT Low Level Laser Therapy. It isnt mainstream but the NFL uses it. Totally non-invasive. It stimulates the mitochondria in the cells which is the center of energy within each cell. It has been used in reattaching or grafting nerves with success but only in an experimental trial with animals and I believe in this case it was a dog. Although, in this case, the injury ocurred in a relatively short period of time before the procedure. The longer the time of the injury to actual therapy diminishes the immediate effectiveness of the therapy.

I have had my share of surgeries and back injuries. Check out the LLLT at the manufacturer I am familiar with Erchonia, http://erchonia.com/

Dont discount the possibility you can manage your pain without the lobtomizing CP. Besides, wouldnt you rather have a bottle in front of you than a frontal lobotomy?

BTW you are not that old. After you hit 50 then you will definitely feel every injury you ever had in your life. I went thru a hurricane last year that stalled for two days. The drop in the atmospheric pressure was a killer. I am not discounting your injuries and subsequent pain, just attempting to show you that there is, perhaps, some light at the end of the tunnel. Technology is always evolving. I think you would have to agree that a LLLT treatment periodically would allow you a better quality of life instead of being resigned to a daily regimen of pain meds.

Last edited:
So you have already used acupuncture? Are you familiar with another similar therapy referred to as Cold Laser or LLLT Low Level Laser Therapy. It isnt mainstream but the NFL uses it. Totally non-invasive. It stimulates the mitochondria in the cells which is the center of energy within each cell. It has been used in reattaching or grafting nerves with success but only in an experimental trial with animals and I believe in this case it was a dog. Although, in this case, the injury ocurred in a relatively short period of time before the procedure. The longer the time of the injury to actual therapy diminishes the immediate effectiveness of the therapy.

I have had my share of surgeries and back injuries. Check out the LLLT at the manufacturer I am familiar with Erchonia, http://erchonia.com/

Dont discount the possibility you can manage your pain without the lobtomizing CP. Besides, wouldnt you rather have a bottle in front of you than a frontal lobotomy?

BTW you are not that old. After you hit 50 then you will definitely feel every injury you ever had in your life. I went thru a hurricane last year that stalled for two days. The drop in the atmospheric pressure was a killer. I am not discounting your injuries and subsequent pain, just attempting to show you that there is, perhaps, some light at the end of the tunnel. Technology is always evolving. I think you would have to agree that a LLLT treatment periodically would allow you a better quality of life instead of being resigned to a daily regimen of pain meds.

I have been testrabbit when it comes to electronic devices, acupunctur included. They also used electronics to see if they could get some of my dead nerves to react to voltage- belive me that was not the most pleasant experiences i have been thru in my life so far. (( i bet dr mengele would like those tools))

But anyway, thank you very much for the link, i have saved it- and i will read some more about this product.

Thank you also all of you who sendt me PM`s.

Buck69

Jul 29, 2004

those lasers sound funny, but do work.. I quit smoking using laser acupuncture. I believe it originated in Canada.