Building across the street to Condos Dominicanos

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
There is a building right across the street to Condos Dominicanos in Sos?a, which looks like some sort of condo complex. If it is a condo complex with rental apartments, does anyone have some information about it? I don't know the name of the building, but I think that DR1ers living in Sos?a most likely know which building I'm talking about.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There is a building right across the street to Condos Dominicanos in Sos?a, which looks like some sort of condo complex. If it is a condo complex with rental apartments, does anyone have some information about it? I don't know the name of the building, but I think that DR1ers living in Sos?a most likely know which building I'm talking about.
It's called Condos Sosua.
It's three story building and I believe it has a total of 18 apartments.
It's been managed and mismanaged by a variety of people throughout the years.
I don't know who is running it now or what shape it's in.
Perhaps Eddy who has condos in Condos Domincano can better answer the present condition of Condos Sosua.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I think there is mostly Dominicans who's living there. It used to be a sign with contact info at the bar area.
As Rocky said, Eddy knows probably everything about it.

Chareena

Apr 3, 2004
janssoncarina.blogspot.com
Thanks for your replies, Rocky and Tor.

If I interpret your replies correct, it is not a place to consider for a long-term rent. They don't seem to have a website, I haven't been able to find one.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I didn't said that, it could might be an inexpensive alternative, but try to get in contact with Eddy, or maybe the administrator at Condos Dominicano.