Chainsaw

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Chainsaw Needed

I am looking to buy a 14" gas chainsaw..Prefer the SD area as a source...Everyone here uses Machetes...I need to clear my property of small trunk trees and would rather use a Chainsaw....

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am looking to buy a 14" gas chainsaw..Prefer the SD area as a source...Everyone here uses Machetes...I need to clear my property of small trunk trees and would rather use a Chainsaw....
I do not know where, but am curious if you'll be doing the work yourself or hiring someone to do it for you.
If someone working for you loses a limb mishandling it, you could be responsible for them for the rest of your life.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
I do not know where, but am curious if you'll be doing the work yourself or hiring someone to do it for you.
If someone working for you loses a limb mishandling it, you could be responsible for them for the rest of your life.

I'm doing it myself of course..Think I'd hand over a chainsaw to someone who has probably never see one???

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm doing it myself of course..Think I'd hand over a chainsaw to someone who has probably never see one???
Just wanted to be sure.
Never hurts to ask.
Specially if it saves you from a lifetime of trouble.
If I ever see one for sale, I'll let you know.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
I appreciate your answer...NOW back to the item..There has to be someplace in the Capital selling them...

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Sorry zak, I do not know where to direct you although I am sure you can get one in the capital somewhere. I will ask around for you.

Larry

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Mr Mike ,Robert ,+Larry

Thanks for the answers....

MrMike 12,000 pesos ? for a 16 inch blade...That sounds expensive....

I'll sharpen my machetes.....