Looking for Customer Service Reps

jimhe

Mar 26, 2006
I am seeking a few experienced customer service reps to work for a manufacturer in San Pedro Free Zone. All of our customers are in the US and so native or nearly native English is preferred. Send me a message through the message boards or email me at jim@paulwinston.com if you are interested. We are a rapidly growing company and need some great people to add to our CS department.

Thanks,
Jim

marimu

Jul 22, 2006
Hi there...I will be moving down to D.R. from Spain within the next few months and I will be living in the Sosua area. I?m fluent english with high level of spanish and will be looking for immediate work....Have worked in customer service and real estate for many years... Would love to hear from you.

jimhe

Mar 26, 2006
Long Drive

Marimu,

Thanks for replying but I don't think you will like the commute. San Pedro is a long way from Sosua.

Regards,
Jim

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Hi, I will be moving to DR (Santo Domingo) within the next few months, I am looking for a job I use to be a customer services manager in retail for year, I also have sales experience as well as experience as a production manager, I was raise here in the USA but born in DR.
Please pm or email at eestepan@hotmail.com
thank you,

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I will not take the offer that was made to me, I can live on what they will pay me, I did the number and it does not work for me,that's why I am still looking for a job.