airline workers

rich17

May 1, 2006
Do any members of the DR1 community work for any airlines? and if so , do you sell your buddy passes? and for how much?

May 31, 2005
I cannot sell my buddy passes. I can only give them to friends and family members. Sorry. Maybe someone else can help you.

May 31, 2005
LOL.

You can travel with a buddy pass. You pay a lower fare usually about $20-50 roundtrip plus taxes depending on where you want to go. It also depends on the airline.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
LOL.

You can travel with a buddy pass. You pay a lower fare usually about $20-50 roundtrip plus taxes depending on where you want to go. It also depends on the airline.

maybe we're related???? I think we might be :).
My neice used to travel all the time first class, one of her aunts used to work for an airline, neat.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I always travel first class out of DR. Thanks to Buddy passes.
wait, delta has changed to song. Oh noooooo, good bye first class for now.
AZB

May 31, 2005
what airline do u work for?

I work for Chautauqua Airlines. That is a regional airline that has contracts to fly for Delta Connection, United Express, US Airways Express, and American Connection.

I fly mostly for Delta out of Orlando. However, I also fly for US Airways and United once in a while. Because of this, I get to fly for free on US Airways, United, and Delta.

rich17

May 1, 2006
hey dragonfly, but besides ur buddy passes arent you allowed to add a companion to your travel list. say for a girlfriend or anyone you wish to put, that way they travel where ever they want?